Marketing Sales Analyst
Company: Neopost USA, Inc
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Our team is looking for a Marketing Sales Analyst to join our team. Qualified candidates can work out of our office in King of Prussia
Learn how Neopost is shaping the future of business communications by viewing this short video: VIEW NEOPOST VIDEO
Marketing Analyst Job Description
* Objective: Manage, analyze, and market Salesforce.com data and other sales tools to drive and increase sales performance
* This objective is achieved through working with the sales management team and being responsible for five key areas: data management, driving performance, training, portfolio management, and strategic marketing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Strategic Marketing
* Develop and manage all direct mail, email, online marketing, social media and campaign management
* Help generate sales growth through vertical market segmentation, lead tracking, analysis, distribution and reporting
* Incoming lead management
* Data Management
* Ensure Salesforce.com data integrity, establish and maintain users and roles, territory updates, data entry, data loads, merging duplicates, and inputting accurate leads into SalesForce.com as well as lead follow up with Sales Professionals
* Create and edit views, reports, dashboards for managers and peers
* Run monthly, quarterly, annual reports for management
* Create and run ad hoc and data mining reports for managers, reps, and specialists
* Drive Performance
* Portfolio management, playbooks, campaign reports, and rap review spreadsheets
* Dashboard Analytics
* SF.com Training
* Hold new hire training meetings-Salesforce, PriceForce, etc
* Hold periodic and ongoing Salesforce training for this district
* Notifications and arrangements for any sales off site training or conferences
* Create, train, and implement SF workflows, procedures, and best practices
Required Skills & Experience
* CRM (Salesforce.com) expertise required. 3+ years dedicated to CRM preferred
* 1-4 years of working experience with 1+ year's sales or marketing experience preferred
* Capable of defining and understanding Business Processes
* Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment
* Knowledge of a variety of computer applications, including MSWord, Outlook, etc.
* Advanced Knowledge of Excel and/or Access or SQL (Programming Not Required)
* High level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential
information and situations with poise, tact, diplomacy and discretion.
Neopost USA delivers mailing, business communications management and shipping hardware and software solutions as well as a full range of consultancy, maintenance and financing services.
Founded in 1924, Neopost has grown to become a global leader in digital communications and shipping services. Our wealth of experience and continuous innovation, gained over a period of more than 90 years, has earned us the position of global thought and solution leader in the communications space. The company's fast-growing business includes Document Output Solutions, Logistics and Customer Information Managment, positioning us as a key player in a technology-driven world.
Neopost is recognized as a Platinum Award winner in the Healthy Workplace Employer program presented by the Business Council of Connecticut.
For more information on Neopost USA, visit https://www.neopost.com/
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these four values:
* Focus on Customers
* Promote Innovation
* Foster Teamwork
* Drive to Succeed
For consideration, please submit your resume on line
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Neopost USA, Inc, Cherry Hill , Marketing Sales Analyst, Sales , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!