Real Estate Agent wanted for a CMA Career - Get Steady Income
Company: Elite Premier Properties
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 8, 2018
Job DescriptionHas your Real Estate business dried up? Are you looking to expand your CMA business? Start a career with Elite and get, STEADY CMA Income!We are a full-service real estate brokerage that was established in 2006. We are currently licensed and conducting business in multiple states. Our CMA Specialists are supported by a dedicated Department that can ensure you steady work and assistance in all aspects of your CMA career. We handle all of the administrative work involved in being a successful and productive CMA Specialist.This position requires a state salesperson real estate license for a minimum of two years.Below are some of the benefits of joining the Elite CMA Team:
- Opportunity to work with several of the nation’s leading CMA companies.
- Coverage area is a 10 mile radius of specified job location.
- Continue your traditional Real Estate Career and get sales support.
- Work remotely from home.
- E&O Insurance paid for by the company.
- Elite business cards (First set free after 30 days of employment).Below is a list of our terms and expectations for our CMA Specialists:
- Real Estate Agents - must transfer real estate license to Elite.
- Experience - must have experience in completing CMA's.
- Characteristics - Self-motivated, works well independently, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, effective email communication skills.
- Full Time Agent - This is a volume position which requires full time availability.
- Active License- Real estate Salesperson/Broker (minimum for two years).
- Service Area - Agent agrees to service all zip codes within a 10 mile radius of assigned territory.
- Volume Increase - We expect you to progressively increase your valuation capacity within the first 30 days.
- Email - You will be provided with a company email address which is required for all client and company correspondence.
- Business Expenses - This is a 1099 independent contractor position. You will be responsible for gas, board and MLS dues, internet service, reliable transportation, and all office peripherals (computer, camera, phone). CMA Income is based on your production, no hourly wage or salary is offered.All of our Realtor CMA Specialists are members of our brokerage and must transfer their state real estate license and belong to the MLS/Board affiliation.If you meet the above criteria we encourage you to apply, please visit joinelitereo.com for additional info or to apply.Company DescriptionEstablished in 2006, Elite Premier Properties is a full service real estate brokerage company, licensed and conducting real estate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington & Wisconsin.Our highly experienced Agents and Brokers are supported by an extensive network of dedicated Executives, Sales Managers, Accounting and Administrative Professionals.
Keywords: Elite Premier Properties, Cherry Hill, Real Estate Agent wanted for a CMA Career - Get Steady Income, Sales, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!