Sales Administrator, Capital Equipment Solutions
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Sales Administrator for Capital Equipment
Solutions will be the liaison between the CES sales team, CES
syndications, the client, and the supplier. The Sales Administrator
will communicate with the client and supplier regarding equipment
deliveries and enter all equipment and financing information into
the CES database.Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the sales team by obtaining signed sales
orders from suppliers, the generation of proposals and the tracking
of equipment deliveries.
- Track high volume orders with weekly status updates for key
- Support syndications team by gathering final invoicing,
ensuring all invoicing matches PO pricing, and generating invoicing
summaries for lease schedule generation.
- Enter all final deal specific information into CES database /
- Provide ongoing updates to both sales and syndications on
equipment delivery status and communicate directly with suppliers
as necessary to obtain updated information for tracking
- Attend weekly teams meeting calls related to specific client
and vendor delivery status
- Create biweekly funding plan and spreadsheet stored on share
drive that provides key funding information and file invoices by
vendor for each customer
- Track and share information related to customer vehicle
transfers with funding sources and invoicing Requirements
- Possess a successful track record in achieving and exceeding
operational goals in a high growth environment
- Experience with managing complex processes and promoting
- Demonstrated skill in implementing strategies that result in
improved efficiency and quality of work.
- Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the
ability to successfully interact with staff, clients and suppliers
at all levels.
- Ability to leverage and enhance cross-functional
- Ability to manage projects under strict timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with extensive
experience in Excel
- Ability to effectively negotiate and resolve issues and
conflicts for both internal and external customers
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Experience with all facets of Customer Service and Support
Keywords: Corcentric, Cherry Hill , Sales Administrator, Capital Equipment Solutions, Sales , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!