Inventory Control Analyst
Company: Pinnacle Foods
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 18, 2018
INVENTORY CONTROL ANALYST
Location US-NJ-Cherry Hill
At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results* Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of \\"Leadership\\" and \\"Foundation\\" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Inventory Control Analyst will be responsible for perpetual inventory transactions in the internal system as it relates to finished goods, ingredients, and packaging stored in 3rd party managed distribution centers. Responsible for the reconciliation of inventory to the perpetual internal system and our 3rd party managed warehouse locations. Analytics and problem resolution are also required. This position will report directly to the Assistant Manager of Inventory Control.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform inventory related activities
* Processing of receipts (internal and external) to completion and researching discrepancies.
* Reconciling of purchase orders with Accounts Payable for discrepancies.
* Processing of outbound orders to completion and researching discrepancies.
* Work closely with Customer Service team to handle product discrepancies and inventory reporting.
* Maintain data for various types of Quality Holds and reconciliations.
* Record warehouse damage, cycle counts, and inbound damage transactions.
* Record building of customized pallets done at 3rd party warehouse.
* Manage the lot code integrity of data into the system
* Handle all types of inventory including finished goods, bulk vegetable inventory, and packaging.
* Process electronic data interchange (EDI) errors and manage issues related to EDI with the IT and warehouse teams.
* Process transactions and coordinate with warehouses, plants, customer service and transportation for returns and correcting orders.
* Resolve issues between the internal system and the 3rd party warehouse systems as it related to on hand inventory balances.
* Reconciliation of the internal system balances to the 3rd party warehouse systems on a monthly basis.
* CHEP invoice reconciliation and filing of weekly invoices. Communicate discrepancies to team.
* Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as assigned
* CHEP annual audit working with team and locations to reconcile the physical count to the invoices and the system.
* Provide data to warehouse team, customer service and other functions as requested.
* Ability to use Excel at an intermediate level (data extractions, pivot tables, subtotals and groupings for reconciliation and data analyzing)
* Attention to detail in various systems
* Strong communication skills; verbal and written
* Be able to reconcile inventory including intransit and open orders, by using multiple formats, warehouse management systems, and reports.
* Ability to work in computer system and understand general inventory principles (orders, shipments, purchase orders, adjustments)
* Ability to use online tools at out the 3rd party warehouse management system portals.
* High School Diploma Required
* College Degree Preferred
* Two (2) five (5) plus years in transaction related accounting activities
* Inventory management and reconciliation is a plus.
* Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions
* Solid problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
* Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful
* Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age or any other legally protected basis.
Keywords: Pinnacle Foods, Cherry Hill, Inventory Control Analyst, Professions, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!