Sr. Data Analyst
Company: RX2 Solutions
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2023
TITLE: Sr. Data Analyst
TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: HQ is in Southern NJ, 100% remote
ONSITE/REMOTE/HYBRID: 100% Remote
START DATE: January 2023 -
We are looking for a Sr. Data Analyst due to growth. Our
organization is performing a significant build-out of our data
analytics teams and we have several groups that specialize in
various areas providing information to our organization.
- Ensure that the data that's being fed from external sources is
of the highest quality possible.
- Write advanced SQL queries in order to extract data on both a
regular and on-demand basis.
- Turn data into information, then analyze that information in
order to increase operational and strategic performance and
insight. (We use Python for this but if you have experience in R,
Tableau, or PowerBI with the desire to learn Python, that's
- Collaborate with internal technology teams and vendors to
supply tools and system solutions and impart monthly reviews and
assessments of the business solution execution and
- Mentor and help train junior level staff.
- Administer and improve the process for data intake, mining,
validation, and engineering as well as modeling visualization and
- Inspect, clarify, and report results of analytical initiatives
to colleagues in technology, leadership, and Quality & Standards
- Manage the data/report requisition process: Follow requests
submitted, approval, prioritization, etc.
- Foresee future demands of initiatives related to technology,
people, budget, and business within the Quality & Standards Group
and create/apply solutions to meet these needs.
- Exhibit consistent performance or go beyond performance
standards in crucial job aspects/traits as defined on the
Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Four-year college degree, ideally in an Analytics/IT-related
field of study.
- At least five years' experience in data analytics, working with
turning data into information and then providing the business
insights from the information you've created.
- Proven experience using analytical concepts and statistical
techniques: Designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing
conclusions, hypothesis development, and developing applicable
- Excellent knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Well-versed in analytics, data metrics, and reporting
systems/tools (ex. Tableau, Python, SQL, R, etc.).
- Excellent quantitative and analytical abilities and
- Proficient ability to simultaneously organize and oversee
numerous people, processes, and projects.
- Outstanding collaboration, delegation, and communication
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related
medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information,
registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability,
status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political
affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: RX2 Solutions, Cherry Hill , Sr. Data Analyst, Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!