Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- School - Must have PA License
Company: Attain ABA-School
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- School
The BCBA Supervisor will collaborate with the treatment team to
design and direct the implementation of the IEP and PBSPs for all
- Generous compensation & benefits with lots of earning potential
and growth opportunities
- Get mentored by experienced and supportive Clinical
- Positive work environment with an emphasis on a healthy
- Access to a wealth of resources, training, and support systems
to help you do your job better and more efficiently
- Develops behavior goals for the IEP and the Positive Behavior
- Conducts a Functional Behavioral Assessment for students, as
- Ensures IEP compliance and monitors student's progress.
- Attends and participates in IEP meetings, multidisciplinary
team meetings, and other meetings, as necessary.
- Conducts classroom observations for assigned students as
- Updates IEP which significant events happen or as needed
according to clinical guidelines.
- Provides all services that are authorized in the students'
- Completes quarterly reports for each student and any other
documentation required by School or Company.
- Provides Student-centered, strengths based individual
- Provides Student-centered, strengths-based group weekly.
- Provide and monitor services as identified in the student's
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the student's
family and respond to guardian questions in a timely and
- Facilitate team meetings and collaborate with parents, team
members, and professionals to ensure optimal client progress and
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's Degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Psychology or
- BCBA Certification issued by the BACB preferred.
- Appropriate State license as required in state of
- Must have current, valid driver's license in state of
residence, and acceptable driving record.
- Must adhere to and complete all requested ongoing CEUs,
training, and certification renewals.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Generous compensation
- Career advancement and growth opportunities.
- Paid time off, holidays, sick days, and personal days.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Potential for telehealth.
- Strong and ethical corporate team and supports.
- Access to free and extensive trainings and CEU library.
- Bonus incentive program for employee referrals.
- Ongoing mentoring
- Healthy work-life balance
- Access to corporate discounts
Attain ABA is a fast paced and rapidly growing nationwide ABA
company with a primary focus on helping individuals reach their
highest potential through high quality ABA Therapy. Our team works
together from the corporate CEO to the local therapist to
accomplish the goal of helping one individual at a time! We are
looking for a professional, energetic, talented, and driven workers
to join our team to provide outstanding ABA services.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Attain ABA is to provide
a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability
Keywords: Attain ABA-School, Cherry Hill , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- School - Must have PA License, Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!