Company: Underwood Engineering, Inc.
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Working in the field at construction sites as a quality
assurance representative inspecting construction work and
performing construction materials testing.
- Monitoring one or more of the following for compliance with the
plans and specifications: reinforced concrete, masonry,structural
steel, sprayed approved fire proofing, soils and /or foundation
- Performing field tests of concrete, grout, mortar and block,
fire proofing, soils and/or visual inspections of
- Ability to read drawings and specifications, write reports,
create sketches, communicate and coordinate with the engineers,
contractors and clients.
- Seeking motivated individuals for performing and witnessing
special inspections on construction projects throughout the
Tri-State area. Candidate will be required to prepare and submit
reports of inspection activities, file documentation and complete
required technical report forms in accordance with the IBC.
Candidates with Bachelor's degrees in engineering, engineering
technology or related constructions fields is preferred.
- Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $25.00 per hour
Keywords: Underwood Engineering, Inc., Cherry Hill , Field Technician, Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!