Registered Behavior Technician
Company: NeurAbilities Healthcare
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 14, 2022
NeurAbilities, a company which helps neurodiverse individuals
through medical and behavioral treatment, is rapidly growing and
expanding our presence into neighborhoods in New Jersey and
We are looking for energetic, dedicated, and professional
Registered Behavior Technicians/ABA Therapists to join our clinic
teams. Training is provided for this position and high school
graduates, college students, new graduates, and individuals who are
looking to return to work are encouraged to apply.
Registered Behavior Technicians/ABA Therapists will work
independently and with Board-Certified Behavior Analysts to
implement and track data on programs designed for and unique to
each child which may reduce negative behavior, increase social and
communications skills and teach independent living skills.
We are looking for candidates for our Cherry Hill, NJ, Freehold,
NJ, and Northeast Philadelphia, PA clinic teams who are passionate
about helping children and, by extension, their families to live a
- A high school degree plus 40 hours of RBT training or a high
school degree plus two years of experience in behavior health plus
40 hours of RBT training is required.
- An associate degree in psychology, special education, or human
services is preferred.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- Candidates willing to work in a clinic, home, and school
setting are required.
- Candidates who communicate well and thrive in a team
environment are required.
- Candidates looking for a career in a growing healthcare company
are invited to apply.
- Bilingual candidates are invited to apply.
The advantages for working with the NeurAbilities team?
- Competitive pay.
- Training and support by a professional team.
- Supervision hours offered to qualified candidates.
- Tuition assistance for qualified individuals.
- Flexible schedules which promote work/life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- 2022 Top Workplace winner.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating
and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our
clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are
considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military
status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: NeurAbilities Healthcare, Cherry Hill , Registered Behavior Technician, Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!