Company: AristaCare Cherry Hill
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThe primary purpose of your job position is to
maintain the grounds, facility, equipment in a safe and efficient
manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and
local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established
policies and procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisor,
to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at
all times.Duties and ResponsibilitiesAdministrative Functions
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are followed as outlined for
respective shift or area.
- Report all accidents/incidents to your supervisor no matter how
minor they may be. (NOTE: Such occurrences must be reported on the
shift in which they occur.)
- Coordinate daily maintenance services with nursing services
when performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
your supervisor, department director, and/or
- Attend departmental and staff meetings as directed or
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work
- File complaints/grievances with your supervisor.ExperienceBasic
knowledge of skills necessary to perform required duties.
On-the-job training provided.Powered by JazzHRi5nfke9v58
Keywords: AristaCare Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!