Company: Bancroft NeuroHealth
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:Bancroft is a leading nonprofit service-provider for
individuals across the lifespan with autism and related
We provide a full continuum of highly effective services rooted in
evidence based practices and scientifically proven techniques. Our
services include special education, vocational training, supported
employment, residential supports, and short-term behavioral
As a nonprofit organization, we are solely committed to supporting
people with special needs and their families, to help make it One
World. For Everyone.
Bancroft is actively seeking a Behavior Analyst to join our Applied
Behavior Analysis (ABA) Center of Excellence; a team of
approximately 50 Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs) providing
services across our organization. We work together to treat
challenging behavior, build skills and have the ability to
collaborate with a large group of like-minded clinicians.
We are looking for a Behavior Analyst, BCBA, for our Preschool and
Early Education Program in Moorestown, NJ. Bancroft schools educate
students with developmental disabilities and autism from early
childhood through the age of 21. The IEP team consists of behavior
analysts, special education teachers, OT, PT, social work, and
speech therapists who work in concert in delivering a program which
fosters educational opportunities and reduces barriers to learning.
The behavior analyst works closely with the classroom through a
consultative model to conduct assessments, develop classroom
motivation systems, and individual student behavior plans. This
position will provide both direct and indirect (non-mandated)
services to the students on their caseload, as well as training
opportunities for classroom staff.
Responsibilities:The Behavior Analyst supervises and oversees all
activities associated with the development and implementation of
behavior analytic services within the Individual Service Plan and
Behavior Intervention Plan.
- Leads the development and implementation of behavior plans;
this includes functional behavior assessment/analysis, preference
assessments and treatment evaluations.
- Engages in ongoing data review and analysis to ensure effective
- Identifies training needs and develops and conducts those
trainings to ensure the ongoing knowledge and ability to
effectively implement behavior plans.
- Conducts/oversees team screening admission evaluations and
intake assessments; oversees the admission, transition, and
- Coordinates and leads clinical case review meetings (rounds) to
ensure proper data review and discussion of the needs of persons'
- Serves as a behavior analysis expert to the Interdisciplinary
- Conducts and presents research to internal and external
audiences.Qualifications:What we offer you:
- Full time position with paid benefits and paid time off, no
billed hour requirements.
- Flexible schedules based on the needs of the program.
- Opportunities to participate in clinical research and work with
leaders in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- A Center of Excellence with 50+ BCBAs, providing internal and
external professional development opportunities.
- Paid conference attendance and access to CEUs.
- Some flexibility in regards to some remote work (on a case by
case basis in certain programs after a probationary period).
- Master's degree with a concentration in Applied Behavior
Analysis or related field plus a minimum of two years of related
experience required. BCBA certification required.
- Prior experience in functional assessment and treatment
- Prior management experience preferred.
EEO Statement:Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and
supports diversity, equity and inclusion in its hiring and
employment practices, so that every team member can feel a true
sense of belonging, and maximize their unique potential. To this
end, all applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.#CLIN
Keywords: Bancroft NeuroHealth, Cherry Hill , Behavior Analyst, Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!