Jr PMO Analyst (Contract or CTH)
Company: ProActive Strategies
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Skills: PMO, Analyst, Project Manager, Excel, Reporting
PMO Analyst - Contractor or Contract-to-hire: General
Responsibilities The Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst will
support the Information Technology department and collaborate with
IT Managers, Analysts and our business teams to support our
organization's project objectives. The PMO Analyst is responsible
for the analysis, governance and tools used to plan, assess and
balance the organization's project portfolio. Duties include:
- Assists with development and analyzes project and program
budgets and projections. Presents data clearly, concisely and
- Tracks resource utilization, calculates resource run rates and
reports appropriate metrics.
- Facilitates Project Prioritization meetings with IT and
business partners to ensure strategic alignment and focus.
- Assists with execution support for the overall project life
cycle educating internal IT staff on usage and compliance.
- Supports the data integrity and education on our centralized
demand, project, program, resource, time entry and cost management
- Provides communication across all project teams and business
- Recommends enhancements to the standards and processes for
project approvals, project tracking, project completion and
- Disseminates information in a timely fashion at the appropriate
level of detail for the target audience.
- Escalates issues and vulnerabilities to appropriate senior
managers and/or stakeholders. Education/Experience BA/BS degree in
Business or Computer Science, and 2 to 4 years experience.--Must
have excellent verbal communication, written communication, and
social interaction skills. --Skill Requirements
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and take
initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel for data analysis and complex
- Ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Proficient in the use of tools for creating work breakdown
structures, word processing, spreadsheet and presentations such as
ServiceNow PPM, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in the use of Document management tools such as
- Proven ability of working in a team environment and in leading
- Must possess demonstrated skills in leadership (taking
initiative, motivating, mentoring), interpersonal skills (relating
to others), dedication (taking ownership, meeting deadlines,
prioritization), communication (strong written and verbal
communications), and have a positive attitude and a high level of
- Experience working with QA software, performance measuring
tools and the development of test plans, test scripts and
developing standards for quality assurance processes. Must be open
to providing off-hours production support. Start: ASAP Type:
Contract Duration: 12 months with opportunity for contract-to-hire
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ area. Must be on site. Remote work is not
possible. Hourly Rate: TBD Please let me know if you would like
additional info. Thanks!
Keywords: ProActive Strategies, Cherry Hill , Jr PMO Analyst (Contract or CTH), Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!