SAP MM/PP Functional Analyst
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Looking for an SAP MM/PP Functional Analyst for a Contract to
Hire role in Cherry Hill, NJ! The ideal candidate will have the
- Demonstrate and maintain expert knowledge/leadership in
configuring and supporting SAP in the areas Production Planning
(PP), Procure to Pay (P2P), Forecasting, Warehouse Management (WM)
and Materials Management (MM) to conform to evolving business
- Develop and facilitate user trainings on new or modified
systems in cooperation with departmental resources within the
specified functional areas.
- Provide analytical and technical guidance and advice to users
and associates regarding functional capabilities of the SAP modules
listed and technical environment.
- Investigate and evaluate alternative technical solutions and
make recommendations regarding prevalent business issues.
- Communicate complex specifications cross functionally with
technical and non-technical resources to implement new
process/solutions that meet business requirements.
- Analyze new opportunities to proactively leverage SAP and other
technologies across the organization in an effort to improve
- Translate SAP requirements to functional specifications for
reporting, interfaces, data conversions, enhancements, forms, and
- Support development and maintenance of project scope/objectives
through requirements gathering, goal prioritization, planning,
scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans.
- Ensure a detailed analysis of incoming service requests,
incidents, problems or fast-track demands.
- Ensure the planning, control, and implementation of
cross-departmental and transnational IT projects, possibly
involving internal and external partners.
- Proactively recommend, design, develop, and implement business
processes and systems involving 3rd party technologies that may or
may not interact with SAP in order to effectively meet business
- Acts as a liaison between the Technology Department and
business units by:
- Opening and maintaining lines of communication to monitor and
improve business unit satisfaction with Technology.
- Participating in root cause analysis in order to determine
appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business
units and Technology. Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Management
Information Systems, or Mathematics preferred
- Project Management methodology
- Applied knowledge of ERP constructs.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working within SAP modules (MM,
- S4 HANA experience preferred (not required)
- Production Planning (PP), Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Nice to have: Forecasting, Warehouse Management (WM) and
Materials Management (MM) to conform to evolving business
practices. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Bayforce, Cherry Hill , SAP MM/PP Functional Analyst, Professions , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!