Customer Process Specialist
Company: Airgas Inc
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: November 4, 2019
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART A PASSIONATE AND HARD-WORKING TEAM EAGER
TO DRIVE OUR BUSINESS FORWARD?
APPLY NOW AND MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH AIRGAS AS A
CUSTOMER PROCESS SPECIALIST IN THE NORTHEAST!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Customer Process Specialist provides support services for all
phases of the order fulfillment process to Airgas customers
primarily over the telephone both locally and for remote locations
in a region. The CSP promotes long-term customer relationships and
provides superior customer service through support to include
sales, order entry, negotiation of pricing, master file
maintenance, and problem resolution, expediting and product
research with vendors and coordination with internal departments
including field sales.
* Maintains a high level of customer service by assisting customers
via telephone, email, fax, or in person facilitating all phases of
order-fulfillment for industrial, medical and specialty gases as
well as welding and safety equipment, power and handle tools and
* Answers and responds to incoming telephone inquiries from our
* Facilitates sales taking customer orders and serving as the
accountable party to Airgas customers.
* Demonstrates full knowledge of all order-entry, data research and
other order entry/resolution necessary to service customers.
* Data entry for sales and sales-related processes including new
account set-up and maintenance of existing customer accounts.
* Provides data entry and maintenance of customer contact
* Ensures customer inquiries related to billing problems, cylinder
balances, order status, time of delivery, etc., are promptly and
courteously handled providing follow-up as necessary.
* Provides research of products with vendors, including price and
* Provides research and resolves conflicts related to the order
* Researches and reviews customer account balances, invoices, and
* Interfaces with sales, customers, branches and other operating
areas to provide timely and accurate communication regarding
capabilities, delivery and various other operating
* Interacts with other internal departments to coordinate
deliveries and customer satisfaction.
* Other duties/projects as may be assigned.
* The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and
responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended
to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to
meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* Additional post high school education and/or training
* Two years in a customer service and/or inside sales related role
* Prior experience with SAP preferred.
* Excellent customer service & communication skills. Demonstrates a
clear and effective speaking manner for the purpose of explaining
information to customers and employees and strong customer service
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Good problem solving and analytical skills.
* Math skills to include the ability to add, subtract, multiply,
and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals, Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
* Ability to work well both as a team and independently.
* Ability to set priorities and manage time in a dynamic work
* Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules,
regulations, procedures which are applicable to this positions
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
WHO WE ARE:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products, and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million
customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services
and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100
locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access
telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in
gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas
offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading
technology and innovations.
CHECK OUT WHAT A CAREER AT AIRGAS CAN OFFER YOU!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the
Great place to work with great growth potential - Director,
Opportunity to advance and a great safety program - Driver,
Fun people to work with and flexible management - Sales
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Keywords: Airgas Inc, Cherry Hill , Customer Process Specialist, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!