Executive Team LeaderSouth, NJ
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The pay range is $60,000.00 - $120,000.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These
include labor markets and in some instances may include education,
work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target
cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can
take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team
members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and
programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance
and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole
selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k),
employee discount, short term disability, long term disability,
paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find
competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and
beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits .
This is an entry level position that starts in (January 2024 or
ALL ABOUT TARGET
As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us
create an experience that makes guests say "I love Target!" When
you work at Target, you're helping every family discover the joy in
everyday life. You're working alongside a dedicated team that
brings their passion and pride to all that they do.
At Target, we believe in our leaders having meaningful experiences
that help them build and develop skills for a career. The role of
an Executive Team Leader can provide you with the:
• Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building
and managing a guest first team culture across the store
• Skills in guest engagement; problem solving and resolution
• Knowledge of retail business fundamentals
• Experience setting and planning department (s) monthly/quarterly
workload to support business priorities and managing a team to
deliver service and sales goals
• Experience managing a team of hourly team members, leaders and
creating business strategies and goals
• Skills in recruiting, selecting and talent management of hourly
team members and leaders
As an Executive Team Leader, no two days are ever the same, but a
typical day will most likely include the following
• Create a guest-obsessed culture that prioritizes the guest
experience and delivers on store sales goals
• Anticipate staffing needs, talent plan and recruit - both long
and short term.
• Manage leaders to follow up on training completion, check for
understanding, and provide continuous education opportunities.
• Engage in consistent and meaningful development conversations
throughout the critical touch points with Team leaders.
• Personalize recognition and appreciation to reinforce critical
guest service behaviors and promote a positive team and guest
• Establish a culture of accountability through clear expectations
and performance management (observe, recognize and coach) on
• Understand business reporting and guest insights to understand,
troubleshoot and follow up on opportunity areas.
• Quickly respond to any negative guest shopping experience by
de-escalating the situation and ensuring your team understands and
feels supported to make things right for the guest.
• Create a scheduling plan in partnership with your Team Leaders
based off of monthly and weekly business workload and guest
• Plan, manage and follow-up on organizational and operational
• Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
Lead team to work in the same way and hold others accountable to
• As a key carrier, follow all safe and secure training and
• Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.).
• All other duties based on business needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We might be a great match if:
• Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited....
We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
• Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE
TARGET! excites you.... That's why we love working at Target
• Leading teams who are stocking, setting and selling Target
products sounds like your thing... That's the core of what we
• You aren't looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a
computer all day... We are busy all day (especially on the
weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired
The good news is that we have some amazing training that will help
teach you everything you need to know to be an Executive Team
Leader. But there are a few skills you should have from the
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• Manage conflict, lead and hold others accountable
• Relate well with and interact with all levels of the
• Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision
making, financial and quantitative analysis
• Learn and adapt to current technology needs
• Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently and with a
We are an awesome place to work and care about our teams, so we
want to make sure we are clear on a few more basics that we
• Access all areas of the building to respond to guest or team
• Interpret instructions, reports and information
• Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely,
including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 15 pounds
and occasionally lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
• Accurately handle cash register operations and cash
• Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and
regular attendance necessary
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application
process upon your request as required to comply with applicable
laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this
application process, please visit your nearest Target store or
Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at
1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Keywords: Target, Cherry Hill , Executive Team LeaderSouth, NJ, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!