Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: First Children Services
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 15, 2023
First Children Services has an immediate opening for a talented,
detail oriented, go-getter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
Days/Hours: M-F, 40 hours per week
Full-Time, Eligible For Benefits
Reports To: Vice President of Growth
Location: Roselle Park, NJ
- Partner with Regional leadership to determine staffing needs
for both clinic based and school based settings.
- Work closely with corporate talent acquisition team members to
create and implement recruiting pipelines.
- Ability to work on multiple positions that vary in
qualifications and discipline.
- Assist with the interview process, to include: screening
applicants, interviewing, and moving them forward within the
- Assist with onboarding of new employees and gathering proper
paperwork, clearances and licensure.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of job
responsibilities maintaining compliance with HIPAA Privacy and
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations, company
- Other duties as assigned. Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelors Degree
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in sales and/or recruitment (behavioral
- Excellent people skills with a knack for follow up and building
- Strong organizational skills and a high regard for customer
service and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power
- Must possess a valid drivers license and have the ability to
travel to locations in or around the assigned region.
Keywords: First Children Services, Cherry Hill , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!