Solar Energy Consultant
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a
job. Our Outside Sales Reps, known internally as Residential Energy
Specialists (RES), receive a base salary, full benefits, vehicle
allowance, commission, bonus, paid time off, 401K with a company
match, stock options, and opportunities for growth and promotion.
As well as world class paid training to set you up for success!
First year On-Target Earnings are $100,000 - $125,000.
The Residential Energy Specialist meets with and educates
homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency
home upgrades from PosiGen. PosiGen's unique program is aimed at
providing solar for people of all types with no credit check
required, a guaranteed savings on energy usage in the first year,
and no escalator on all solar leases. Our sales team is not focused
on putting as many panels on roofs as possible, but instead are
tasked with helping our customers get more money back in their
pocket while also helping to save the environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Speak with potential customers about PosiGen's clean energy
- Follow up on leads from the inside sales team and drive the
creation of new leads to meet sales goals through canvassing,
participating in community events, generating referrals, and
- Helps the homeowner to execute documents and provide the
necessary information to go solar
- Assists with qualifying homeowners for additional incentives
and obtaining the necessary paperwork for incentive attainment
- Provides a high level of customer service throughout the
- Mentors and trains newer team members, contributing knowledge
and enthusiasm to the office team Competencies
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- A 'no fear' attitude towards cold calling, canvassing,
networking and lead generating
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 2+ years' work experience in a quota-driven sales position,
with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required
metrics. Military experience or higher education may be considered
in place of professional experience.
- Proficient with complex computer programs (Salesforce CRM is
- Bilingual is a plus Due to the nature of this position the
following are required:
- Must have a valid state driver's license and reliable
- Must have a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and
- Must be able to obtain HIS Certification PosiGen is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other factor protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require
reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act
in order to participate in the search process should notify the
Office of Human Resources.
Keywords: PosiGen, Cherry Hill , Solar Energy Consultant, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!