Call Center Representative - Inbound
Company: Mid Atlantic Retina
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Wow! You just found your dream job! Join Team MAR for great pay,
company funded profit sharing PLUS 401k, vacation time, semi-annual
bonuses and an awesome team of physicians and staff to work
This position is eligible for Mid Atlantic Retina's $1,000 Hiring
Incentive! The hired candidate will receive $500 after successful
completion of 90 days of employment and $500 after successful
completion of 6 months of employment! Available to new hires only-
not available to agency hires, internal transfers, or re-hires.
Mid Atlantic Retina New Hires will be required to send Human
Resources proof that they have received both Covid-19 vaccination
doses (except for the one shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine).
Patient Care Liaisons work in a call center environment, handling
incoming calls daily in a pleasant and calm manner to answer
patient inquiries, schedule, change and cancel appointments, answer
general questions and handle patient complaints.
* Regular and predictable on-site attendance required.
* Travel to other locations as needed.
* Work overtime as needed.
* Handling inbound calls from internal inbound and external
* Take patient inquires and forward to appropriate office for a
* Obtaining patient information and entering data into scheduling
* Using patient reactivation system to call and schedule former
* Evaluate patient problem to determine whether a call back or
scheduling would be appropriate.
* Know list of general insurances that MAR participate with,
identify where to look, who to contact re: infrequently used
* Give out correct insurance provider numbers by state and look up
referrals in Navinet system and document appointment.
* Respond to patient complaints appropriately, or refer to
supervisor as needed.
* Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
* Communication & Relationship Management - Maintains open and
interactive discussion with team and is aware of their needs.
* Professionalism - Develops individual relationships with
coworkers and reports while maintaining work appropriate
* Customer Service - Conflict resolution skills, responds promptly
to customer needs including within MAR offices.
* Technical Skills - Knowledge of health care and medical
procedures, including terminology. Knowledge of
vision/retina/ophthalmic terminology and procedures
* Problem Solving/Analysis - Identify and resolve problems and
* Ethical Conduct - Maintains confidentiality.
* Time Management - Maintains high volume productivity level for
essential functions. Ability to multi-task when appropriate.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing may be
required. This would require the ability to lift files, bend and
reach open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk, communicate verbally in front of
groups, one to one and over the telephone and in email.
* Listening to verbal communication using a headset and processing
the information while entering the data into a computer system,
processing auditory information and responding verbally back in an
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Using hands to operate equipment such as a computer mouse, show
manual or finger dexterity, handle things with precision or speed,
use muscular coordination and physical stamina.
* Following through on plans or instructions.
* Using words to communicate ideas, reading with comprehension and
estimate distance and time for things such as travel or wait
Travel is minimal but required on occasion for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High school degree or equivalent
MAR is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Mid Atlantic Retina, Cherry Hill , Call Center Representative - Inbound, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!