Camp Operations Executive - HYBRID Opportunity
Company: Emerson Group
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Our client, a national non-profit organization, is looking to
add a Camp Operations Executive to their team in Cherry Hill, NJ.
This position will:
- Be responsible for the organization's -4 camp properties and
all aspects of their outdoor programming, camp rentals, summer camp
and seasonal troop camping.
- Work -collaboratively with the management of the Mission and
Operations Strategy Team -to ensure that the membership has
relevant, fun and safe experiences at their camp properties
- Specifically, this position has executive oversight of outdoor
program delivery, summer camp operation, seasonal troop camping,
and property rentals. This includes quality operations as well as
- Provide -leadership and direct management of the Outdoor
Program Specialists/Camp Directors (3) and Camp Property Director
ensuring they work as a team to provide best-in-class outdoor
experiences to members.
- The Camp Operations Executive is part of the senior leadership
team; and therefore, participates in data collection, results
interpretation, and decision-making that drives strategic and
annual operating goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of camp operational experience including at least 2
years of managerial and financial management
- Technical computer skills in Google G Suite for documents,
spreadsheets, and presentations, customer relationship management
systems, and social networking. Must be able to learn, understand,
and apply new technologies with ability to understand basic data
quality principles and practices.
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity offering either
in-office or hybrid work, but NOT fully remote.
Keywords: Emerson Group, Cherry Hill , Camp Operations Executive - HYBRID Opportunity, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!