Project Coordinator, Business Operations
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: November 25, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout the role:At
Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization
that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to
patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and
other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is
possible in order to bring life-changing therapies to patients
worldwide.Join Takeda as a Project Coordinator, Business Operations
where you will will provide operational and high-level project
coordination, event planning, and administrative support to the
Therapeutic Area Unit (TAU). As part of the Business Operations
Team, you will report to Associate Director of Operations and work
Gastro Enterology Therapeutic Area Unit (GI TAU) and other members
of the Business Operations team.How you will
contribute:Communications & Project Support
- Coordinate documents and correspondence, including emails,
presentations, reports, draft documents, bios, presentations,
- Use appropriate corresponding systems to facilitate review of
documents, such as Teams, Please Review, SharePoint, etc.
- Team with others to review and proofread various documents for
grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and
- Ensure document text and graphics adhere to corporate and
organization guidelines and standards.
- Use appropriate systems and tools for required work projects
such as collecting, inputting, collating, and distributing
information, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Teams, etc.; maintain appropriate electronic or hard copy files as
- Develop a network within the department and broader
organization to direct individuals to the appropriate resources and
departments.Event Planning Support
- Plan in-person events, functional area on-sites, meetings, and
dinners for groups ranging from 3 to 70 individuals with minimal
direction from GI TAU function heads.
- Provide organizational support to Clinical Science Forums.
- Participate in annual GI Summit planning. Responsibilities
include collecting information, reviewing and providing input on
associated materials, and other projects as assigned.
- Interface and communicate with internal and external
professional for event planning purposes and disseminating
information accordingly to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange or set-up A/V for hybrid, remote, or in-person meetings
and trouble-shoot basic A/V technology issues for conference calls
and related IT equipment; interface with IT and conference services
for advanced matters.
- Arrange catering or other event requirements as needed.
- Open and close POs. Review and manage related corresponding
accruals, or corporate card reconciliations.Administrative Support
- Schedule meetings and manages calendaring activities for senior
leadership and GI Therapeutic Area forums as directed by GI TAU
- Arrange travel for leadership and senior team members; complete
expense reports on behalf of others in a timely manner.
- Enter requests for payments into accounting system based on
documentation provided by supervisor, team members; assist with
response to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Orders Business Operations related supplies as directed.
- Perform other duties as required.Core Elements Related to this
- Show initiative and 'self-starter' mindset by researching
information needed to complete tasks as assigned within scope of
- Requires collaborative, team-oriented mind-set; excellent
communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to respond appropriately and efficiently to resolve
urgent or critical matters involving senior leadership.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor and ability to maintain
confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Use good judgement to triage issues and/or answer questions
appropriately, accurately, and efficiently via appropriate
communication channels (phone, Teams, or email).Minimum
- Bachelor's degree + 0-2 years of relevant experience minimum
preferred; High school diploma/GED required + 3 years minimum
relevant work experience acceptable.
- Ability to manage stress effectively.
- Highly organized and has demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Positive, customer service-oriented and team-oriented
- Agility with learning new IT systems a plus.
- Ability and willingness to walk and/or travel between Cambridge
Takeda-campus buildings for work-related duties when needed.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for
meetings.What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.This position is
currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid
and Remote Work policy.Base Salary Range: $54,600 to $78,000.00,
based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may
also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as
well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match,
Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program
and Paid Volunteer Time Off.#LI-SGMEEO StatementTakeda is proud in
its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsBoston, MAWorker
TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Cherry Hill , Project Coordinator, Business Operations, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!