Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: July 30, 2022
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and
success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health
care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take
you. -When you build your Radiologic Technologist career with
Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a dedicated team,
making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality
of care and happiness. Concentra will empower you to learn and
perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only do we handle
diagnostic x-ray examinations and produce x-ray images for
interpretation by licensed practitioners, but you will also get to
support and directly perform other routine medical procedures.
- Our Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) are committed to
delivering a full continuum of care.
- A rare chance to perform medical procedures above and beyond
the average radiologic technologist's duties.
- Work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as
well as support the back office.
- One-on-one time with our patients will ensure an efficient and
customer focused experience. Together, we will make an important
difference in healthcare at Concentra.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state
offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career
advantages with Concentra. In addition to a full medical plan with
a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second
- Be part of a committed team that's growing fast and making a
- At many locations, Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) enjoy a
M-F schedule - your weekends are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance
your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and support your team members to succeedWe are the
nation's largest provider of workplace health services, and we
proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United
States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical
Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is
responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained
in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America's workforce
healthy, one patient at a time.Are you ready to make Concentra your
final career destination? We look forward to working with you very
soon.Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, -including
Keywords: Concentra, Cherry Hill , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!