Front Desk Representative
Company: Mid Atlantic Retina
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position is eligible for Mid Atlantic
Retina's $1,000 Hiring Incentive! The hired candidate will receive
$500 after successful completion of 90 days of employment and $500
after successful completion of 6 months of employment! Available to
new hires only- not available to agency hires, internal transfers,
or re-hires.Mid Atlantic Retina New Hires will be required to send
Human Resources proof that they have received at least one dose of
the Covid-19 vaccine prior to their start date unless they have an
approved exception from Human Resources. Both Covid-19 doses
(except for the one shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine) must be
completed within 40 days of hire unless an approved exception from
Human Resources in on file.Job Type: Full TimeSign On Bonus
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year front desk experience in a medical office or equivalent
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, Microsoft Office Suite
- Nextgen knowledge preferred but not requiredFull Job
DescriptionMid Atlantic Retina is one of the largest retina
practices in the area, offering bonuses, top pay and growth
opportunities for employees to not just work a job, but build a
career. As Front Desk, you will check patients in and out, copy
patient insurance cards and ensure referrals are presented. You
will complete information in the EMR system, enter and verify
insurance, schedule patients and assist with other office related
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- BonusesPhysical & Cognitive Demands
- The employee is regularly required to talk, communicate
verbally in front of groups, one to one and over the telephone and
- Occasional bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching.
- Lift or move objects weighing over 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus. Working environment in exam
rooms is often in moderate light.
- Using hands to operate equipment, show manual or finger
dexterity, handle things with precision or speed, use muscular
coordination and physical stamina. Ability to raise dominant arm
above shoulder height to assist patients with credit card payments,
stylus and insurance cards at check in / check out.
- Works with data and numbers, calculating and manipulating
numbers, processing data on a computer, attending to details,
classifying and recording, storing and retrieving information.
- Following through on plans or instructions.
- Using words to communicate ideas, reading with comprehension,
writing reports or other documentation, teaching or training
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Mid Atlantic Retina, Cherry Hill , Front Desk Representative, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!