Manufacturing Specialist, 2nd Shift - $1,500 sign-on bonus*
Company: Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: July 26, 2022
This is a 2nd shift position.
The Manufacturing Specialist will assist the shift lead in a
hands-on approach to overseeing production activities including,
filling, sterilization, component and equipment prep, and
compounding. Completes quality systems activities including
commitments, deviations, DCEs, and SOP revisions as necessary.
Responsible for meeting budget, quality, and production goals,
setting standards, and making employment and staffing
recommendations. Interprets manufacturing policies, procedures, and
* Qualified to work in and operate equipment in the assigned area
of responsibility (i.e., ability to be gown qualified).
* Assists the shift lead (supervisor) and Group Leader in ensuring
production lines run efficiently and in a high state of
* Completes deviations, commitments, DCEs, and SOP revisions as
* Emphasize training and ensures training compliance.
* Support and emphasize the Safety and Quality commitments of the
* Analyze staffing needs.
* Responsible for driving operational excellence projects.
* Requires a B.S. in techincal discipline with 0 to 3 years
experience in manufacturing processes.
* Sound knowledge and understanding of cGMPs. Ability to manage
multiple priorities and projects. Must work well as a member of a
team. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to
communicate well-written and oral.
Cherry Hill, NJ, US, 08003
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Keywords: Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Cherry Hill , Manufacturing Specialist, 2nd Shift - $1,500 sign-on bonus*, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!