Company: RemX Specialty Staffing
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Immediate Opening!Opportunity for Transaction Coordinator! -
Keep Your Mortgage Career on Track!If you are deeply passionate
about growing your Mortgage or Real Estate industry career, this is
the job opportunity for you! We are looking for an Transaction
Coordinator -to join our -leading company -in a Contract-to-Hire
position where you can -advance your career -while enjoying
excellent perks like market -competitive pay, benefits, and more.
Get on the road to success with RemX and find out why they earned
Clearly Rated's Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job
"Barb was very thorough in explaining the company and the job
available. She set me up with a wonderful company and I am hoping
this could be a long-term fit!" - -Erin, RemX Associate
As a RemX -Transaction Coordinator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Transaction Coordinator Job Description:
- Receives, reviews, and processes all new settlement service
orders. Follows up on required documents up to the point of closing
(e.g., association documents, Good Faith Estimates, surveys,
- Orders information to provide clearance to items such as
judgments, child support payments, or open mortgages.
- Facilitates all customer requests including endorsements,
review of documents, and searches.
- Works closely with the mortgage company or lender to prepare
preliminary HUD information.
- Manages the order pipeline proactively and effectively
schedules all closings to the customers' satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates
to the customer until their request is met. Documents interactions
in the client management system.
- Works with closing disclosure team to ensure proper CD prep and
- Receives, reviews, and processes all incoming lender
instructions in order to complete and obtain approval for the
HUD-1/Closing Disclosure and receipt of the lender closing
Job Requirements:Transaction Coordinator Requirements:
- Two (2+) years in a title processing or real estate paralegal
role strongly preferred
- Good understanding of title binders, HUD's, Closing Disclosures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must have closing disclosure experience
- Title Processing or Title background experience
Keywords: RemX Specialty Staffing, Cherry Hill , Transaction Coordinator, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!