Company: NSM Insurance Group, LLC
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Overview:At American Collectors Insurance (ACI), we offer
members peace of mind through industry-leading insurance protection
for appreciating collector vehicles and collectible items in the
home that have special historical, sentimental, or financial value
to the customer. Our company mission is to "Embrace, Protect, and
Expand the Collector Community".
American Collectors Insurance (ACI), a division of NSM Insurance
Group, is looking for a Training Specialist to join our Training
Team at our Cherry Office (flex schedule 2-3x a week in office)!
This role will include in-person and remote training of employees
(travel between PA and NJ offices is necessary).
As the Training Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for
sales training for a nationwide Collector Car Insurance program.
**Previous sales/insurance and call center experience is highly
- Act as the first point of contact for new hires during the TIP
period, help them adjust to their position and understand the
company's policies and procedures.
- Assist with set up/testing of new hires and training as needed
to ensure all hardware and systems are working properly.
- Facilitate classroom training to teach program product
knowledge, call handling skills, customer service/sales skills and
program process and procedures
- Clearly explain company procedures and accurately relay company
mission to staff members during training. Finds new ways to be more
effective in the delivery of the training to the agents including
learning new techniques to improve classroom facilitation
- Ensure that all contact center and customer-facing staff are
properly trained in both content knowledge and customer service
skills and provides feedback on their performance. Monitor training
and productivity metrics so that quality objectives are met for
individuals in the TIP period.
- Responsible for bringing the need to Training Team Lead's
attention and implementing the training programs to improve daily
operations and assist with onboarding of new initiatives
- Identify areas that may require retraining and work with the
Curriculum Development Analyst (CDA) during the TIP period to
retrain on policies, procedures, systems, soft skills etc. as
needed. Identify gaps and inconsistencies with the curriculum and
work with the CDA to remedy the gaps with recommended changes to
- Monitor agent calls and agent performance to identify training
gaps. Perform regular call audits and shadow phone calls as needed
to evaluate how the new hires are absorbing the new material and
report the results to the Training Team Lead. Continue coaching all
representatives after the TIP period as needed to improve upon
their underwriting and sales skills.
- Coach trainees on methods to handle calls confidently,
successfully process service requests, disposition calls, maintain
phone etiquette during calls, gather necessary underwriting
information, and improve outcome on sales calls
- Ensure consistency with the customer-first culture while
ensuring all compliance and company policies are being met.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive data and
reports including personnel data and financials.
- This training may occur remotely however is typically done on
campus at any of the NSM offices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) with two years of
underwriting or team supervisory experience, required
- Associates or 2 year degree, preferred
- Insurance license and professional designations (or obtain
within 90 day of employment.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coaching or training experience
Keywords: NSM Insurance Group, LLC, Cherry Hill , Training Specialist, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!