Member Services Specialist
Company: System One
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Administrative Assistant - Location: Cherry Hill, NJ - Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm - Administrative Assistant Job
- Acts as first point of contact to respond to member inquiries,
greet visitors, and manage routine member concerns/questions, or
direct to appropriate department/company.
- Prepare -and send -information in response to member inquiries
about the Association's programs, products, and services.
- Process -registrations for educational programs, specialized
conferences and meetings.
- Accurately and promptly process -member changes, reactivations,
office information changes, new applicants, office transfers,
terminations, member payments, refunds, and all other applicable
- Assist -members with electronic lockbox support by assigning
keys and lockboxes and troubleshooting related problems and
- Facilitates retail sales and transactions for members.
- Work -closely with bookkeeping/accounting/finance on all
billing related matters.
- Perform -member outreach calls and other outbound calls when
necessary and/or requested. -
- Maintain -clean and orderly lobby and kitchen areas.
- Provide -support to set up and clean up following onsite
- Perform -administrative duties as assigned, including, but not
limited to: word processing, photocopying, data entry, and
- Serve as liaison with outside bookkeeping firm:
- Provides reports, documentation, and other information as
- Reconcile -petty cash balances and replenishes as
- With management approval, facilitates disbursements required
outside the normal timeframes and processes of the bookkeeping
- Processes and distributes incoming mail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Administrative
Assistant Job Requirements: -
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform
and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention
to detail and within deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power
- Experience with day-to-day use of smart phone, tablet,
electronic calendar, voice mail and other existing and emerging
technologies to assist with effective and efficient
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Two to three years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Keywords: System One, Cherry Hill , Member Services Specialist, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!