Call Center- Inbound
Company: Mid Atlantic Retina
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionWow! You just found your dream job! Join Team MAR
for great pay, company funded profit sharing PLUS 401k, vacation
time, semi-annual bonuses and an awesome team of physicians and
staff to work with!Job DescriptionPatient Care Liaisons work in a
call center environment, handling incoming calls daily in a
pleasant and calm manner to answer patient inquiries, schedule,
change and cancel appointments, answer general questions and handle
patient complaints. Essential Functions
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance required.
- Travel to other locations as needed.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Handling inbound calls from internal inbound and external
- Take patient inquires and forward to appropriate office for a
- Obtaining patient information and entering data into scheduling
- Using patient reactivation system to call and schedule former
- Evaluate patient problem to determine whether a call back or
scheduling would be appropriate.
- Know list of general insurances that MAR participate with,
identify where to look, who to contact re: infrequently used
- Give out correct insurance provider numbers by state and look
up referrals in Navinet system and document appointment.
- Respond to patient complaints appropriately, or refer to
supervisor as needed.
- Other duties as assignedOther DutiesPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without
- Communication & Relationship Management - Maintains open and
interactive discussion with team and is aware of their needs.
- Professionalism - Develops individual relationships with
coworkers and reports while maintaining work appropriate
- Customer Service - Conflict resolution skills, responds
promptly to customer needs including within MAR offices.
- Technical Skills - Knowledge of health care and medical
procedures, including terminology. Knowledge of
vision/retina/ophthalmic terminology and procedures
- Problem Solving/Analysis - Identify and resolve problems and
- Ethical Conduct - Maintains confidentiality.
- Time Management - Maintains high volume productivity level for
essential functions. Ability to multi-task when
appropriate.Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position has no direct
supervisory responsibilities.Work EnvironmentThis job operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing
cabinets and fax machines.Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing may be
required. This would require the ability to lift files, bend and
reach open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk, communicate verbally in front of
groups, one to one and over the telephone and in email.
- Listening to verbal communication using a headset and
processing the information while entering the data into a computer
system, processing auditory information and responding verbally
back in an appropriate manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Using hands to operate equipment such as a computer mouse, show
manual or finger dexterity, handle things with precision or speed,
use muscular coordination and physical stamina.
- Following through on plans or instructions.
- Using words to communicate ideas, reading with comprehension
and estimate distance and time for things such as travel or wait
times.TravelTravel is minimal but required on occasion for this
position.Required Education and ExperienceHigh school degree or
equivalentEEO StatementMAR is a proud Equal Opportunity
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Mid Atlantic Retina, Cherry Hill , Call Center- Inbound, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!