Data Integrity Representative L2
Company: Kemberton Healthcare
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 6, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:Processes request adhering to proper policy and
procedure. Manage the functions and tasks assigned to daily work
load. Work with team members to meet and exceed goals. Ensure you
are in compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to
the job. Must be well organized and detail-oriented. Positive
attitude and adaptable to change is a must.PRIMARY DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintains daily completion of assigned tasks
- Daily tasks include:
- Perform reviews and updates of patient demographic and
insurance information in our system as well as clients system.
- Update, scrub, validate, and print/scan to PDF patient
- Follow proper procedures and protocols to handle full
coordination of benefits for all claims with valid insurance.
- Follow proper procedures and provided instructions on closing
back and returning accounts via clients systems.
- Helps to coordinate the daily workflow for a project with
direction from team manager.
- Ensures processes and procedures are correctly implemented and
- Stay up to date on and follows all regulations and best
practices associated with department work. Ensure you are aware of
changes in regulations, reports, and compliance issues.
- Work various requests and tasks related to your project/client
on daily basis.
- Communicates effectively and works closely with all team
- Provides input for process/task/project improvement.
- Help develop, revise, and keep current all training guides and
process notes related to your assigned projects/clients.
- Log and maintain user list for all clients, programs, etc.
involved with your daily work flow
- Comply with company's code of conduct.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.CORE
- Caring - Warm, sincere and relational
- Results Driven - Focus on achievement, motivated by results and
outcomes, goal oriented
- Purposeful - High-minded, idealistic, compassionate
- Effectively Communicates - Speaks clearly, listens effectively,
and responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively;
Edits work for errors; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to
read and interpret information; Documents are accurate and
delivered on time; Uses good judgement when communicating
- Decisive - Makes timely, relevant and evidence-based decisions
both independently and in the team setting; exhibits sound and
accurate judgement; supports and explains reasoning for
- Trustworthy - Exhibits behaviors that evoke honesty,
dependability and reliability
- Motivates - Influences, encourages and persuades others to
achieve their goals and meet their aspirations
- Interpersonal Skills - Builds strong relationships; Flexible
and open minded; Receptive to feedback; Motivates employees and
peers for the purpose of achieving organizational goals
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Adjusts methods to best fit the situation; Able to deal with
change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities when appropriate;
Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
- Cultural Sensitivity - Models behaviors that reflect the
culture of Kemberton; Awareness of the similarities and differences
that exist between employees, teams, departments and customers to
build more effective relationshipsWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Office environment with some exposure to external environment,
temperature changes, uneven walking services..
- Talking: Frequently conveying detailed or important
instructions or ideas accurately, clearly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and
receive ordinary information.
- Repetitive motion: Frequent and regular use of the wrists,
hands, and fingers to make small movements such as typing or
picking up small objects. Normal fine and gross motor control of
fingers and hands.
- Seeing: Visual acuteness necessary for the proper evaluation of
or to prepare, inspect documents or other materials. Ability to
accurately view computer monitors.
- Physical: Frequent sitting, standing and walking. Occasional
lifting up to 25 lbs, pushing and pulling up to 45 lbs. Occasional
kneeling, stooping, and bending at the waist.POSITION
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:Education:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or a combination of work
experience and educationExperience:
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and other
- EPIC hospital based system - experience in
registration/insurance coverage entry area.Knowledge, Skills,
Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently to make
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
(face-to-face, over the telephone, in writing).
- Close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage
- Ability to maintain organization of individual workspace.
- Ability to effectively adapt to a constantly changing
environment and positively assist others in the
Keywords: Kemberton Healthcare, Cherry Hill , Data Integrity Representative L2, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!