Multi-Store Lead Detective, Cherry Hll - Full Time
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About:Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a
reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving
back to our communities. Now is an exciting time to join Macy's.
The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation. Our
industry-leading Asset Protection team uses the latest technology
and analytics tools to reduce shortages and protect Macy's bottom
line. Develop your skills with opportunities to specialize in areas
such as Investigations, Organized Retail Crime, and Asset
Protection Training. Join a team of colleagues who are committed to
excellence and leadership development.Job Overview: As a
Multi-Store Taskforce Lead Detective, you will support the
Internal/External Investigation Program in your assigned market
area; focus primarily on the identification, investigation, and
apprehension of external and internal cases, as well as major crime
committed against the company; and work closely with your District
Manager of Investigations on developing a weekly schedule strategy,
and plan for investigations.Essential Functions:
- Investigate all internal/external crimes committed against the
company in assigned market area
- Make external apprehensions as per policy
- Conduct Virtual Remote Surveillances as directed
- Make disposition decisions on criminal prosecution
- Prepare written and investigative reports for management
- Develop in-depth knowledge of investigative tools and
- Handle proprietary, sensitive and confidential
informationQualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Macy's AP detective experience
required, including knowledge of Macy's AP and Investigation
- Ability to effectively execute strategies.
- Efficient prioritizing and time management skills, including
managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership, investigative, and organizational
- Ability to build partnerships.
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and
professional business standards.
- Proficient with use of computers, including Windows operating
system, Microsoft Office tools, and internet skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Overnight travel may be required.Physical Requirements:
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May occasionally involve reaching above eye level, stooping,
kneeling, or crouching.
- Must be able to apprehend shoplifters
- Ability to sustain long periods of time enclosed in
- Frequently lift/move up to 30lbs
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range and here to learn
about Benefits.Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay
RangeCandidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range
Keywords: Macy's, Cherry Hill , Multi-Store Lead Detective, Cherry Hll - Full Time, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!