Kitchen and Bath Designer
Company: Direct Cabinet Sales
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Now Building Future Leaders!
Direct Cabinet Sales is now seeking Kitchen and Bath
Designer to join our team.
We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment,
then apply now!
How you will spend your day as a Kitchen and Bath
- Solicit new accounts, conduct job site visits, and prospect for
- Greet clients to the design center, assess clients needs and
assist the customer with product selection and order appropriate
materials and quantities for the projects
- Conduct pre-construction site inspections and measurements
- Conduct bid and prep proposal functions
- Act as the liaison between the customer, materials vendors and
- Maintain current knowledge of daily and monthly sales and their
relationship to margin goals
- Basic knowledge of cabinet design software, order entry of
industry related software, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Know the pricing multipliers and current lead times for all
cabinet lines, countertop fabricators, and all miscellaneous
- Other duties as assigned by management
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Experience. 3-7 years of Kitchen & Bath
industry experience (Preferred)
- Physical. Ability to lift up to 25
pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Special Skills. Advanced computer-aided
drafting skills, salesmanship, good verbal communication skills and
design presentation skills.
- Special Knowledge. Advanced knowledge of
kitchen and bathroom design, general knowledge in all aspects of
design and construction and of building materials
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent work
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Direct Cabinet
Direct Cabinet Sales is an equal opportunity employer of all
qualified individuals. We are committed to being a welcoming
workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of
being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the
ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+,
veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Direct Cabinet Sales, Cherry Hill , Kitchen and Bath Designer, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!