Supervisor, Community Account Sales
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 11, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coaching, leading and monitoring representatives
with respect to goals, metrics, performance and account management
skills and techniques. Leads team of representatives in the
development of property owner/manager relationships that improve
penetration results. Works with leadership to ensure programs are
designed to meet/exceed subscriber penetration objectives in
assigned MDU properties. Provides subject matter guidance to
employees as required. Customarily and regularly directs the work
of at least two or more other full-time employees or their
- Supervises and motivates a team of representatives to achieve
sales goals. Provides individualized and ongoing performance
management to ensure efficiency and productivity of all team
- Conducts tactical planning, standardized reporting and feedback
on effectiveness of existing penetration plans.
- Coaches representatives to support and achieve penetration
results in assigned properties by means of effectively deploying
defined programs and identifying best practices and process
improvements to share across the footprint.
- Ensures representatives are clear on daily, weekly and monthly
objectives with a full vision of year-end portfolio goals. Ensures
that all representatives are trained in accordance to the
appropriate learning plans.
- Manages communication strategy to ensure that all
representatives are fully knowledgeable on company product
offerings, branding messages and current offers/promotions.
Validates all reporting of sales and installation numbers and other
- Works with other departments to ensure appropriate sales
routing and assignments are distributed, validated and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Cherry Hill , Supervisor, Community Account Sales, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!