Executive Assistant- Cherry Hill, NJ
Company: Fox Rehabilitation
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 10, 2021
FOX is seeking top caliber Executive Assistant to join our
growing team. Start your career today and join our fight to abolish
Fox Rehabilitation is a high-growth professional private practice -
largest private practice in the nation and the first to provide
outpatient services in the home environment! Since 1998, FOX has
received national recognition over the years by APTA, ADVANCE, and
others, through various awards such as Clinical Excellence in
Geriatrics, Top 5 Private Practices, and Best of the Best Program
Award Spotlight from ALFA . We are looking for a Executive
Assistant deliver customer service excellence by consistently
meeting and exceeding expectations of the client.
At FOX, you will find every opportunity to achieve excellence and
professional development beyond what you thought possible. We pride
ourselves on the enthusiasm and energy of our culture surrounded
with like-minded professionals who share our vision: To
rehabilitate lives by believing in the STRENGTH OF PEOPLE. As a
Executive Assistant at FOX, you will receive
specialized support and training tailored to your needs that will
allow you to achieve your highest potential:
- A chance to be a part of a high energy and positive team
- A culture of respect, hard work and innovation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision
that begin on the first of the month following employment, paid
time off, short term disability, long term disability, life
insurance, 401k, HSA, FSA, identity theft protection, EAP program,
cell phone discount and more!
The Executive Assistant provides a broad range of administrative
support to the CEO, COO, VP of Finance, and other members of the
Executive team as necessary. This position requires a strong
foundation in C-Level executive support and the ability to
proactively address issues and resolve problems, make appropriate
recommendations, propose solution alternatives and use sound
business judgment in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the
position requires the ability to analyze and administer a wide
array of projects and schedules with a high level of proficiency in
The Executive Assistant is dynamic, high-energy, organized, and
supports cross-functional coordination in a fast paced environment
while possessing excellent judgment. The EA will be required to be
available during regular business hours and on occasion after hours
as needed to provide support and assistance.
• Partner with CEO, COO, VP of Finance, in addition to other
Executives, to support all aspects of their roles.
• Manage and maintain complex professional calendars. Coordinate
appointments, schedule meetings on and off site, conference calls,
and teleconferences. Ensures schedules are followed and
• Manage and maintain personal calendars of the CEO and COO.
Schedule and coordinate personal appointments, obligations, travel
• Manage all aspects of meeting planning including coordination,
communication and meeting objectives.
• Assist in the development of meeting agendas, content and
• Compose and prepare correspondence and memos.
• Greets and welcomes visitors. Plays gatekeeper role as
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the C-Suite
and internal departments.
• Identify issues and prepare solutions to present and discuss with
CEO, COO, VP of Finance and/or other members of the Executive
• Maintain and renew professional PT licenses for CEO and COO in
all states of practice.
• Review, sort and organize paper-based and electronic mail, taking
action as appropriate.
• Manage personal mail of CEO and COO ensuring timely payment and
renewals on all bills.
• Facilitate and manage project based tasks.
• Handle a variety of special projects at the request of the
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously,
proactively, and follows through on projects to successful
completion, often under pressure of deadline.
• Handle reporting and project updates as required by the Executive
• Serve as FOX Tour liaison between Ops team and Exec Office; book
travel and lodging for CEO and COO.
• Record tasks/minutes for all Executive Council and Compliance
meetings. Send weekly task updates for EC and monthly task updates
• Create all PowerPoint presentations as needed by the Executive
• Manage and maintain investor PowerPoint.
• Serve as a liaison to FOX leadership, most notably Chief Clinical
Operations Officer, Director of Marketing, and Chief of Staff,
among others. Coordinate meetings and schedule lunches.
• Provide concierge services including personal errands in support
of the CEO, COO, VP of Finance, and Executive team.
• Order and pick-up catering for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner
- Associate's Degree in Office Technology or related field.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Utmost level of integrity to maintain highly confidential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high degree of
- Must have a strong sense of health & wellness given the nature
of the practice and the mission and goals FOX stands for.
- Superior analytical skills and decision making ability.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management,
staff, clients and vendors.
- Outstanding organizational, verbal and written communications
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize, and manage
- Skilled at working independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a very fast paced environment is a
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM.
- Highly energetic and strong level of customer service. Has the
mindset to go over and beyond.
- Ability to regularly work on-site from 8:00am am to 5:00
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and deadlines, including
ability to work as needed on and off site (virtually) to support
the activities of the Executive team.
Keywords: Fox Rehabilitation, Cherry Hill , Executive Assistant- Cherry Hill, NJ, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!