Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and
travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify
all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality
with a spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to empowering journeys
as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their
passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The
brand is sold globally in over 75 countries through more than 1,900
points of sale. For more about TUMI, visit www.TUMI.com.
Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by everything we
We treat our products, people and clientele with the total
dedication they deserve.
When it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost.
We are all Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global
Each of us is empowered to create personal and collective
As part of our Retail team, the Associate Manager is responsible
for creating a client experience that accurately reflects the ethos
of our brand while building and maintaining strong client
relationships and driving sales through outstanding service. The
ideal candidate is committed to client service, demonstrating a
strong understanding of, if not passion for, the luxury, travel,
fashion, and lifestyle markets. The TUMI retail environment
encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, offering growth opportunities
over time as we work together to increase sales, KPI's, build
client awareness, provide world-class service, and grow the
- Manages and coordinates the daily activities of the store and
the daily activities of the sales staff while ensuring all are
engaged in promoting and selling products to ensure client
- Ensures each client receives outstanding client service; greets
and acknowledges every client and develops new client relationships
to increase sales and build brand loyalty.
- Ensures our clients receive superior after sales service.
- Attains monthly sales goal and delivers increases in other KPI
goals (conversion, UPT and DPT).
- Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with training
- Merchandises store as directed by visual guidelines and ensures
that all stock is well maintained and in good condition.
To be a great fit for the TUMI retail team, you:
- Understand the TUMI brand and have true passion for the
lifestyle, clients, and product assortment
- Are a team player who values a collaborative environment
- Possess a "client first" service mentality
- Have strong sales and client experience, particularly in the
- Can demonstrate proven success in meeting sales goals and
- Have a strong sense of integrity and an ability to lead by
- Career pathing
- Paid time off
- Work-life balance
Tumi..Perfecting the Journey