Company: Cranial Technologies
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Cranial Technologies we're not just reshaping heads, we're
reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their
families. Families choose us because of the different kind of
experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior
outcomes using the DOC Band and a passion for the babies we
This position is responsible for generating referrals from the
medical community to our local clinics by calling on pediatric
practices and promoting the use of the DOC Band for the treatment
- Call on pediatric practices to provide education to the
pediatrician and staff in the diagnosis, management, and treatment
- Promote the use of Cranial Technologies and the DOC Band for
the treatment of plagiocephaly, brachycephaly and
- Provide up to date medical research and patient literature to
- Conduct in-service presentations within the pediatric practice
to educate all levels of staff, including: pediatricians, nurse
practitioners, personal assistants, referral coordinators and front
- Represent Cranial Technologies and the DOC Band at medical
conferences and exhibitions.
- Manage the assigned physicians in your territory efficiently
- Maintain a current and accurate database of physicians within
- Complete all reports by the time/date specified.
- Represent Cranial Technologies professionally and
- Establish the need for the DOC Band and Cranial Technologies
services within the physical therapy community, State and private
hospitals and other medical related areas.
- Function as part of the Clinical Representative team.
- Function as part of the team within the clinic.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years successful business-to-business outside
- Prefer 1 year of medical/healthcare or referral-based
- Strong initiative and drive to build your own territory.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply concepts in different
- Ability to work well without daily supervision.
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application
has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you
should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an
eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the
recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for
Keywords: Cranial Technologies, Cherry Hill , Sales Representative, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!