Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are actively seeking multiple individuals with a
passion for numbers and the desire to find a flexible, part-time,
and primarily virtual position. Join our team of highly-skilled,
work-from-home accountants who support our small business and
non-profit clients by managing every aspect of their day-to-day
This unique position allows you to enjoy:
- A Flexible Schedule Work part-time when it is convenient
for you to work, allowing you to use your accounting skills while
supporting your lifes personal priorities.
- Work from Home After training, approximately two-thirds
of the work will be performed from the comfort and convenience of
your home office.
- A Team of Resources While you will often work
independently, you will be backed by a team of peers and leaders
willing and able to answer questions and support other needs.
- High Earnings Potential Earnings are scalable based on
performance and the volume of work an employee chooses.
Compensation is incentive-based and corresponds with a
- Career Development Bookminders offers training programs
for new hires as well as ongoing training for all employees.
Bookminders' training programs are accredited for CPA continuing
Manage the accounting system for small business and non-profit
clients using QuickBooks and in accordance with Bookminders
- Apply fundamental accounting principles and analytical skills
to process a Clients accounting information completely and
accurately. Activities typically include, time and
expense billing, job costing, expense allocations, fund accounting,
programs and restricted funds tracking as well as comprehensive and
customized Board Reporting.
- Understand and apply Bookminders' Standards and Procedures,
implement procedural or system improvements, and periodically
review procedures to ensure Client accounts meet current
- Understand the Clients business, what the Client (and Clients
accountant) needs from the accounting system, and how to implement
Bookminders' service to provide the information they need.
- Attend brief weekly meetings with the Client to discuss
- Track and report client billing information in a timely,
accurate and consistent manner.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with assigned
- Bachelors Degree required, accounting or business-related
- A minimum of five years of accounting or finance experience
- Must reside within 45 miles of local Bookminders office
- Experience with general ledger accounting software required,
- Excellent communication and computer skills required
- Ability to work independently with precision, a strong
attention to detail and in accordance with Bookminders established
standards and procedures required
- Separate, dedicated home office space, a computer to access
on-line software and high-speed internet connection, reliable
transportation and a mobile phone required
- Ability to attend orientation and monthly training and meetings
at our office
- Ability to attend client meetings (weekly or monthly) and
trainings during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00
am to 5:00 pm) required
Bookminders is the place where work-life balance is the rule,
not the exception!
This is a part time, work from home position.
Learn more about how we work at: www.bookminders.com
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bookminders, Cherry Hill , Accountant, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!