Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Company: CMI Media Group and Compas
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Interested in being at the center of advertising execution?
Looking for extensive on-the-job training programs to help further
your career? Consider joining our team!
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will execute, manage,
troubleshoot, and optimize digital marketing campaigns aimed at
both branding and response objectives. This position is responsible
for properly setting up all components of a campaign, including the
creation of a new advertiser, use of proper naming conventions, and
proper creative implementation.
- Test digital creative ads to ensure proper adserving
- Correctly traffic ad tags to vendors in a timely manner
- Create click trackers in DoubleClick, where appropriate, and
send to appropriate contact
- Demonstrates an understanding of digital and ad serving
- Q/A proper implementation of click trackers on site
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise
including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking
- Manage site analytic code lookup tables
- Troubleshoot internal and external ad server system issues
- Manage the trafficking, testing and implementation of ad
campaigns and pixel tags as needed
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through
action, and conversion events
- Coordinate with client data feeds, as necessary
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Information Systems,
Business Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Data Management, or
related field experience is required
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment,
managing multiple deadlines and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in digital banner and search marketing
operations and a strong understanding of the complexities of ad
- 1+ years of experience using DoubleClick, Atlas, WebTrends,
Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.
coding as it relates to ad serving and pixel implementation
- Must be proficient in ad server targeting methods
At Compas, we specialize in the Healthcare Industry. We use
data-driven technology and sophisticated tools to provide our
clients with superior multi-channel promotional plans, tailored
with precision to suit audience needs. We understand the challenges
of earning meaningful customer engagement and delight our clients
with plans that consistently perform.
Keywords: CMI Media Group and Compas, Cherry Hill , Digital Ad Operations Specialist, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!