Title Closing Advisor and Settlement Officer
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: February 6, 2020
Title Closing Service, LLC., is hiring a Title Closing Advisor and
Settlement Officer at its Cherry Hill, NJ location. The Title
Closing Advisor and Settlement Officer is responsible for selling
title services within an assigned region. Our goal is to develop
client relationships by becoming trusted advisors with deep
industry expertise to help our real estate agent clients close on
time. The position prospects and sells to attorney clients, real
estate agents and external customers in order to achieve identified
sales objectives. This position will function as a Dual Role in
Sales and Settlements and is responsible for building relationships
with our real estate agent clients by giving them confidence in the
service provided from open order to closing at the settlement
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
* Secures title insurance orders from a variety of customers
including real estate agents, attorneys, loan officers, banks,
lenders, investors, and buyers by offering exceptional settlement
services and transaction management skills.
* Sells title services to achieve monthly and annual sales
objectives. Monitors individual performance on a daily basis to
ensure objectives are met.
* Develops efficient sales and marketing efforts and processes to
drive sales efforts. Ensures new customers are effectively
communicated with and shares desired service objectives with the
* Builds and maintains relationships through sales initiatives
including networking, event management, new relationship
on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
* Manages the title sales activities within an assigned territory,
including monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to
* Delivers presentations at sales office meetings and to new
* Partners with the Operations Team and the Regional Residential
Sales Teams to build trusted partnerships and to achieve targeted
sales goals. Provides necessary support to communicate with all
* Maintains compliance standards set forth by the Company.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate records and reporting.
* Closes and funds loans on residential properties made to
individuals with knowledge of entity borrower documentation
* Reviews signed closing documents and ensures all conditions have
been met in order to disburse the file.
* Delivers closed loan packages to Post Closing Department for
shipping to document custodian and investors.
* Works with the closing and processing team, loan origination
team, escrow/title officers, and borrowers to ensure a quick,
accurate, and pleasant closing experience.
* Communicates with borrowers, vendors, and internal business
partners at various levels to research and resolve loan transaction
* Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Title insurance license required
* Valid driver's license required
* Valid Notary Public Required
* Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience required
* Previous experience in the title or residential real estate
industry strongly preferred
* Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience in residential loan
closing and funding operations (local and/or across multiple
states), or relevant experience
* Previous experience as a notary/Settlement Officer strongly
* Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to
convert prospects into new business
* Strong relationship building skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong understanding of title insurance and real estate
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC,
calculator, fax machine, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Weichert, Cherry Hill , Title Closing Advisor and Settlement Officer, Other , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!