VP, Technical Operations
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: October 6, 2019
Business Unit: JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for developing and executing the overall strategy of
Technical Operations activities including product installation,
service, and network maintenance. Defines the direction of
technical operations and creates strategy focusing on strengths,
competitive advantage, and differentiation. Provides leadership and
direction among cross-functional groups, management, and staff
consisting of both exempt and non-exempt employees.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
communities CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and oversees the implementation of enterprise-wide
functional and operational strategies. Collaborates with
cross-functional groups to determine objectives and advises on
impact of functional and operational strategies.
- Defines financial goals and objectives and ensures goal and
objectives are met.
- Creates service metrics and quality assurance goals. Surveys the
market and data to continually develop best-in-class customer
service, installation, and network maintenance standards.
- Leads, directs, and motivates a team comprised of management,
exempt, and non-exempt employees.
- Ensures the necessary resources to accomplish customer service,
installation, and network maintenance objectives and goals.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with key vendors
and contractors to ensure effective implementation of business
strategies as well as to identify expedient and comprehensive
solutions to customer-impacting issues.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. JOB
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 15+ years related experience
?Comcast is an?EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer?and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other
legally protected category.
Keywords: Comcast, Cherry Hill , VP, Technical Operations, IT / Software / Systems , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!