Client Technical Support Rep
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE 500 company, and join the
industry leader in financial services technology. With more than
23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of
what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values
partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and
creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial
solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more
businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding
and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a
rapidly evolving and growing organization.Our solutions
- The DNA-- account processing platform, a modern,
person-centered, real-time platform built on contemporary
technologies to serve the needs of innovative banks and credit
unions, as well as a wide range of ancillary solutions supporting
- Sentry managed services, providing comprehensive network,
security, infrastructure, communications and hardware management
services to Fiserv and non-Fiserv clients
- Strategic solutions to enhance financial institution operations
for clients across multiple Fiserv AP platforms, such as Verifast
Palm Authentication, WireXchange-- and XRoads
What does a great Client Technical Support Analyst do?As a Client
Technical Support Representative, you will work on a team to
provide direct support for CCM to financial institution customers.
You will work together with team members to investigate and resolve
customer support requests. Activities will include troubleshooting,
testing, documentation, communications and relationship management.
You will be the voice of the customer to Fiserv, and you are the
face of Fiserv CCM to our entire customer base. You are a
professional and are passionate about providing excellent client
support. You recognize the requirement to follow documented
processes and procedures. You are committed to do whatever is
necessary to work as a team member of a Fiserv organization that
puts client support at the top of the priority list. The Client
Technical Support Representative, will become a domain expert on
the Credit Card Management for DNA product and to be proficient in
the processes and procedures in place to provide professional
client support.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent client support through verbal and written
communication on reported issues and requests related to CCM.
- Provide consultation, training and support to the client,
including the correct use of the system and application procedures.
Primary focus will be on card issuance, assist with managing
transaction exceptions, reporting and back-office support.
- Understand and manage client expectations ensuring client
priorities and high impact items are addressed in a timely
- Support our clients utilizing our products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries received via telephone, web chat
or case request. Log, track and manage all interactions
professionally, maintain current notes, provide timely and accurate
resolution of client issues, ensuring client satisfaction as it
pertains to credit card management.
- Provide detailed analysis of issues received from clients.
Utilize SQL and/or Logic to analyze client data.
- Must be able to stage test scenarios in test environments,
recreating and documenting each step as reported by client.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for
awareness and/or resolution.
- Collaborate extensively with internal departments to resolve
client issues, actively contributing to the effectiveness of the
- Perform other duties as required.
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive
list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 2+ years Customer Service experience
- Past experience in an analytical and customer facing role
- Highly motivated to execute on deliverables on time
- Previous experience with credit card solutions a plus
- Previous experience with Fiserv DNA and/or other Fiserv
experience a plus
- Proficient Microsoft SQL Server skills and experience is
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Be able to make decisions and resolve problems that are general
in nature and for which there are precedents
- Proficient PC skills, Microsoft Office application experience &
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal
- Dedication to quality and high-level customer satisfaction
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and deal with time
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer
- Minimal travel.
Work Environment:On site or Remote.
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE-- magazines list of
Worlds Most Admired Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
This is the fifth consecutive year the company has been named to
the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate
Fiserv has been a trusted name in financial services technology for
more than 30 years. Were leading the digital transformation of
financial services, helping financial institutions move and manage
money securely, reliably and with ease through our innovative
solutions and deep expertise.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Cherry Hill , Client Technical Support Rep, IT / Software / Systems , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!