Client Care Technical Analyst - Loans
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: November 27, 2018
Position DescriptionFind Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.About the Business:The Open Solutions division provides multi-charter solutions to address a broad range of client needs.Our solutions include:
- The DNA-- account processing platform, a modern, person-centered, real-time platform built on contemporary technologies to serve the needs of innovative banks and credit unions, as well as a wide range of ancillary solutions supporting DNA
- Sentry managed services, providing comprehensive network, security, infrastructure, communications and hardware management services to Fiserv and non-Fiserv clients
- Strategic solutions to enhance financial institution operations for clients across multiple Fiserv AP platforms, such as Verifast Palm Authentication, WireXchange-- and XRoads
About the Role:As a Client Care Technical Analyst, you will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented environment, supporting Financial Institutions on the industrys leading edge products. You will respond to customer inquiries, research solutions and solve problems for our clients primarily with our DNA core platform, loan servicing.
In this role, you will gain hands on experience working as part of a world-class financial services technology company. You will help Fiserv clients fully leverage our best in class technology while using your technical expertise to find opportunities for technology enhancements and process improvement.
- Youll receive customized development opportunities, including in role experiences that challenge your thinking and broaden your skillset, mentorship and coaching, exposure opportunities and formal training.
- You will work with a fun and diverse group of people determined to ensure there are real business improvements that help Fiserv win.
- This is a great opportunity to develop the necessary foundation in technical client support. This role is a talent pipeline for future leaders. We want to hire you for a career, not a role!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- You will provide consultation, training and support to the client before, during and after implementation, including the correct use of the system and application procedures. Focus will be on our Loan products within DNA.
- Understand and manage client expectations ensuring client priorities and high impact items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Support our clients utilizing our products and services.
- Log, track and handle all incoming calls professionally, maintain current notes, provide timely and accurate resolution of client issues, ensuring client satisfaction.
- You will provide detailed analysis of issues received from clients. May utilize SQL or Logic to analyze client data.
- Be able to stage test scenarios in test environments, recreating and documenting each step as reported by client.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- You will collaborate extensively with internal groups to resolve client issues, actively contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
- Provide superior client support through excellent written and verbal communication, responsive follow through, and advocacy for client issues within internal groups.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience accompanied with a High School Diploma/GED.
- 2 - 5 years experience in financial industry field. Preferably in the Banking or the Credit Union industry
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- We seek a Client Technical Support Rep with lending experience in the financial industry
- Be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Past experience in an analytical and customer facing role.
- Proficient PC skills, Microsoft Office application experience & Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to quality and high-level customer satisfaction
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with time constraints, emotional situations and conflict
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Previous experience with DNA and/or other Fiserv experience a plus.
- Minimal travel.
- On site or Remote.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.
Keywords: Fiserv, Cherry Hill , Client Care Technical Analyst - Loans, IT / Software / Systems , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!