Bilingual Recruitment Manager
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Bilingual Recruiting ManagerSummary: This position leads branch
operations that consistently produce excellent placements for
ourclients, are operationally efficient, and maintain solid
top-line and bottom-line growth.Essential Duties and
- Manages day-to-day activities of the branch, assuring that all
functions are covered appropriately,
- orders are filled successfully, and all support processes are
fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to perform every operational task within
- May actively participate in screening and interviewing
applicants and managing field employees.
- Develops multi-level relationships in client organizations to
assure retention and further
- Conducts regularly scheduled service reviews with clients.
- Assures that branch complies with company model and that all
reports and other paperwork are
- completed and filed timely.
- Recruits individuals for staff positions and develops them to
perform their positions competently
- by providing consistent and on-going training, leadership, and
- Participates with management and staff in the development of
the branch's budget and goals.
- Monitors branch's financial performance continually, taking
action as necessary to align actual
- performance with budget expectations.
- Promotes community awareness of the company by actively
participating in local functions and
- consciously positioning our company as a focus for community
- Demonstrates the company's and the area's core values,
operating principles, and service
- Regularly directs the work of at least two or more other
full-time employees or their
- Has the authority to hire or fire other employees, or the
employee's suggestions and
- recommendations as to the hiring, firing, advancement,
promotion or any other change of
- status of other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the followingcompetencies
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes
- information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works
well in group problem solving
- situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to
- customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
Responds to requests for service
- and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Gives and welcomes feedback;
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of
team above own interests; Able to
- build morale and group commitments to goals and
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able
to read and interpret written
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality; Demonstrates accuracy
- and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness - Contributes to profits and revenue
.Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of
- EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural
differences; Educates others on the value
- of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments;
Inspires the trust of others; Works with
- integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks
- correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and
values; Supports affirmative action and
- respects diversity.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able
to deal with frequent change,
- delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Completes tasks on time
- or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Seeks increased
responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates
persistence and overcomes
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others
with respect and consideration
- regardless of their status or position
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies
feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in
timely manner; Strives to increase
- productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action
- beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses
equipment and materials properly.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essentialfunctions.Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree or
equivalent experience preferred in Human Resources, Business
Management, or a relatedfield. At least three years of experience
in management, experience in staffing is preferred.Math
Ability:Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions,percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.Reasoning Ability:Ability to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
conclusions. Ability to interpret anextensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstractand concrete variables.Computer Skills:To perform this job
successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word, Excel,
and PowerPointword processing software and CRM experience
preferred.Certificates and Licenses:No certifications
neededSupervisory Responsibilities:This job has some supervisory
responsibilities.Work Environment:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounterswhile performing the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise
level in the work environment isusually moderate.Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of thisJob, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to stand;walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.The EmployBridge
StoryEmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier
in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional
staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+
branches.EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package which
includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k),
paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also
offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from
within.At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty
staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing,
ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, Remedy
Intelligent Staffing and Hire Dynamics. To find out more, visit us
at www.employbridge.com.EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: ProLogistix, Cherry Hill , Bilingual Recruitment Manager, Human Resources , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!