Company: Christmas Tree Shops andThat!
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more
talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and
dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference
AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are
looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and
its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter
future, your search is over - you have discovered andThat!We are
seeking a Full Time, Hourly, In-Store Merchandise Supervisor
position for our Cherry Hill, NJ store. This permanent position
reports to the Assistant Store Manager and could lead to Management
opportunities. The position requires proficient computer / typing
skills as well as strong visual merchandise presentation
- Responsible for maintaining in-stock position of merchandise in
a retail store
- Develops and communicates written merchandise plans to stocking
- Submits short and long term ordering plans to
- Responsible for the Store appearance through balanced ordering
-- Provides excellent Customer ServiceRequirements:-Must be 18
years old or older.
- Must have sufficient availability to work required schedules
including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write effectively in
the English language and communicate effectively with customers,
associates, supervisors, and managers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as stocking
worksheets, price tags, product descriptions, in store signs,
safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, invoices, and
- Ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, and
- Ability to continually stand; regularly bend, twist, stoop,
climb (step- stool/ladder and reach; regularly handle, process,
lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs., occasionally
handle, process, lift and push product and equipment up to 50
- Ability to operate Inventory Management System (JDA/Store
Ordering System), manual pricing gun, electronic label/ticket
machine, hand-held Radio Frequency computer (Symbol guns), case
cutter, manual/electric pallet jack, and move freight processing
tables and racks.
- Some background in ordering of product and proficient computer
and typing skills.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package for
full time positions. We provide Health & Dental Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holiday, 401K, 20% Associate Discount,
and Sick Time, and a generous merchandise discount at Christmas
Tree Shops and the other Bed, Bath & Beyond divisions.
Candidates may apply online for immediate consideration. You can
also TEXT "jobs" to 47283
Christmas Tree Shops Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Christmas Tree Shops andThat!, Cherry Hill , Merchandise Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!