Dining Server/ Wait Staff
Company: Spring Hills Cherry Hill
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Spring Hills Cherry Hill - Award winning company focused on
employee experience. INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE -with, -COMPETITIVE
-pay, matching 401k, education and training. -CARING -about your
work/life balance with flexible scheduling & -GENEROUS PTO.
#FINDINGYOURHAPPY with Employee Committee, rewards and
recognitions, making friends where you work. BUILDING YOUR SKILLS
-with new investments in technology and opportunities for
What you want: -A Company that cares, to make a difference, to
learn and grow, to be valued, to be a part of something
What we can do: -Give you the opportunity to grow, to let your
inner passion rise, to be your true self, to be a part of a
Spring Hills Senior Communities wants YOU! Come and introduce
yourself to us today we want to meet you and give you the
opportunity to #LiveHappy. EEO
Pay rate starting at $14.00 per hour.
We offer our -Dining Server/ Wait Staff -competitive pay and
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plans
- 401k Match
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Incentive Bonuses
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Vacation Hours
- Sick/Personal Days
- Associate Appreciation Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Continuous Education Available
- Cell Phone, Train & Retailer Discounts
- Volunteering Benefits
The Dining Server/ Wait Staff provides quick, efficient, pleasant
delivery of food to resident and guests ensuring the quality
standards of food and service are being delivered to the table.
Weekend availability required.
- Attends work as scheduled and follows community's call-off
- Take orders, serves food and drinks to residents in a timely,
efficient and courteous manner according to Spring Hills
- The Dining Server/ Wait Staff prepares and sets up table with
clean linen, ensuring all silverware is cleaned and
- Accommodates all guest requests (ice water, beverages, bread
and butter and condiments, etc.)
- Communicates and demonstrates knowledge of the menu items and
key ingredients, suggests alternatives when appropriate.
- Informs supervisor if experiencing service difficulties or
problems with a guest.
- Ensures all closing duties are completed before sign
- Provides a positive, service-oriented attitude towards our
guests, and fellow associates.
- The Dining Server/ Wait Staff performs pre-busing of tables on
a continual basis, clears plates in between courses, keeps tables
free of excess clutter.
- Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding
by all health and safety regulations.
Non Essential Functions:
- The Dining Server/ Wait Staff attends all required training,
in-services, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, the
achievement of safe working practices, by practicing proper
infection control measures, and understanding the use of Material
Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- The Dining Server/ Wait Staff maintains a positive and
professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families,
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills,
- The Dining Server/ Wait Staff performs all other duties as
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others'
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work related documents.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the
speech of another person.
- Trunk Strength - The ability to use your abdominal and lower
back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously
over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Gross Body Coordination - The ability to coordinate the
movement of your arms, legs, and torso together when the whole body
is in motion.
Experience And Education
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence
Time spent in physical exertion: Standing (over 2/3), walking (over
2/3), sitting (under 1/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel
(over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance
(1/3-2/3), stoop, kneel, crawl (2/3), talk or hear (over 2/3),
taste or smell (over 1/3-2/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (over 2/3),
Up to 25 pounds (1/3); Up to 50 pounds (1/3); up to 100 pounds
Keywords: Spring Hills Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill , Dining Server/ Wait Staff, Hospitality & Tourism , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!