Housekeeping - FT
Company: Advanced Recovery Systems, LLC
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Fulltime Housekeeper Opportunities at Recovery Village Cherry
Hill!Free Telehealth Services for all Employees!Advanced Recovery
Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company
dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating
disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front
and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse
issues, addictions and mental health concerns. With facilities in
various regions of the U.S., we have been furthering this mission
since our inception, applying our advanced approach to patient
care. Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network
strives to provide the highest quality of care, using
evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to
help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without
the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.The Housekeeper is
responsible for the major floor cleaning and refinishing functions.
In accordance with the facilities objectives, the housekeeper will
use cleaning devices including commercial vacuum cleaners,
twenty-four (24) ounce mop and wringers, and other necessary
equipment, tools, products and supplies. Maintains and distributes
linen inventory and oversees set-up for special functions.Works
effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure the success
of the facility by completing the following:Core Job Duties
- Perform cleaning functions in assigned areas following
established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Scrub to remove all soil and all or partial finish from hard
surface flooring and refinish to glossy appearance.
- Shampoo carpets and remove spots from carpets.
- Report, as observed, need for repair to equipment, furniture,
building, and fixtures.
- Move and arrange furniture.
- Maintain assigned work area and equipment for cleanliness.Other
- Assist in cleaning emergency spills.
- Show ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others.
- Adapt to changing situations or work assignments.
- Conform to uniform and dress code, personal hygiene and good
- Adept in identifying potential problems within the department
and seeks management guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.COVID-19 Vaccination
RequirementAdvanced Recovery Systems requires all employees who
work in any facility or office to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable
under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable
accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or
religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- High school diploma; higher education preferred
- Prefer one (1) year of experience or a personal preference in
Housekeeping in a health care facilityWe offer great benefits
including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and
much more.Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior
healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of
addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health
issues. We invite you to learn more about us at our website! The
Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and
policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color,
disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful
to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of
their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the
basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEOWe are
proud to be a drug-free workplace.ID: 2022-4988 External Company
URL: https://www.advancedrecoverysystems.com/careers/ Street: 761
Keywords: Advanced Recovery Systems, LLC, Cherry Hill , Housekeeping - FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!