Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join the residential treatment team
Company: Lake Forest Recruiting Firm
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We seek a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join the Medical
Staff of our multi-disciplinary treatment team at Cherry Hill
Location, located in Cherry Hill, NJ. This is a residential
treatment program for up to 12 clients. This is a contract
opportunity for up to 12 hours /per week. Because this is a
residential setting, there is high flexibility in scheduling your
on-site consults. The work is Onsite and 1099 contract work/hourly
rate. Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct initial Psychiatric evaluations and weekly follow-up
sessions to include psychotropic medication management.
- Maintain current and proper progress notes.
- Collaborate with the full treatment team as needed and provide
patient-specific input for Discharge Planning.
- Communicate with referring providers and family members as
- Maintain compliance with all standards set by agencies with
oversight of this facility. Qualifications:
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited program.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in General/Adult Psychiatry
at minimum; Completion of Child/Adolescent Fellowship
- Active and unrestricted Medical License (or
- Comfort working in both outpatient and inpatient settings is
- Must hold BLS/CPR prior to starting work; we can arrange
training if needed.
Keywords: Lake Forest Recruiting Firm, Cherry Hill , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join the residential treatment team, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!