Senior Account Executive - Healthcare
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future. Position Objective Konica Minolta
currently has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a
Senior Account Executive - Healthcare Specialist! Essential Job
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and
take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular
follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers'
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven
to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
- You're passionate about growing your industry knowledge as you
build your career.
- You are personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build
business relationships.Experience, Educational Reqts and
- Knowledge in the Healthcare field is preferred.
- Must have at least four (4) years of business-to-business
outside sales experience, selling to clients in the Healthcare
industry OR in the digital imaging solutions or other technology
- College degree preferred but not required.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
required!Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.Konica Minolta Business Solutions
U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes
Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do
business.From smart office technology and information management to
cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating
the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make
work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products
and solutions help companies around the world move information
faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and
facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our
portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental
standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology
company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented,
passionate co-workers.Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation,
transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or
citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic
information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected
under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Cherry Hill , Senior Account Executive - Healthcare, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...