Licensed Practical Nurse - New Grad Residency Program
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 27, 2023
BAYADA is hiring new nurses - LPNs!! Our residency positions
offer individualized training with focus on nursing skills,
critical thinking and emergency preparedness.
$1000 sign-on bonus! Full-time eligibility available.
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current NJ LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Apply now or contact Mirka at 609-970-4940 or email@example.com
for details on our new grad training and residency position!
Full-time schedule and benefits eligibility available.
The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a transition to practice
program for new graduate nurses who would like a meaningful and
exciting career in home care. The program focuses on creating a
collaborative professional development environment where new
graduate nurses can safely develop their critical thinking and
nursing skills while working with children and adults in the home.
A clinical coach mentor, dedicated seasoned clinicians, and highly
trained preceptors will support your growth as you transition into
your career in home care nursing.
Our Nurse Residency program helps prepare recent LPN graduates for
a career in home health care nursing. This paid, full-time,
intensive 6-week training program-followed by a nine month
residency period-helps bridge the gap between the classroom and the
real world, providing you a smoother transition into a professional
You will develop confidence in your clinical skills and judgment,
enhance your critical thinking, refine your time management skills,
and so much more-all in a safe, nurturing environment. You will be
prepared to provide meaningful, one-on-one care for adults in their
You can expect:
- Ongoing, one-on-one support from an RN clinical manager, coach,
instructor, and preceptor
- The opportunity to learn and practice complex skills
- On-the-job training, in-classroom learning, and simulation lab
training using state-of-the-art manikins to mimic real-life medical
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we match you to cases near your
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need
to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and
- Communication with other members of the patients'
- Supply management
- Emergency management
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
NER-SJAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home
health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Cherry Hill , Licensed Practical Nurse - New Grad Residency Program, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!