Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) for Barclays in Cherry HillShift/hours:
FT/PT 7am-3pm/ 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am ShiftsWorking at Barclays
truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for
seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better
place to realize that experience than with us.
As a Barclays employee, you will be an integral member of our team,
and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of
our residents each and every day.
We are Immediately Hiring for Registered Nurses (RNs) role
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem positions available for
Registered Nurses (RNs)
Great Pay Rates! (based on experience and skills)
Benefits for Registered Nurses (RNs) include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
New Nurse graduates and Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience are
We provide great training, orientation and support. -Join a
fantastic company and facility. Experience a great work environment
led by an engaged management team
Job responsibilities for Registered Nurses (RNs) include and are
not limited to:
- Directing, initiating and implementing resident/patient Plan of
- Performing resident/patient - assessments.
- Assisting Physicians during examinations and
- Preparing equipment, - applying/changing dressings, and
- Checking residents/patients' vital signs and - symptoms,
- Administering prescribed medications and injections.
- Acting as a leader - in providing guidance to LPNs and
- Following the directive of the RN Supervisor and/or Unit -
Manager in assisting in the admissions and discharge process
Required License/Certifications: RN License
Keywords: Barclays, Cherry Hill , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!