PRN Infusion Nurse Cherry Hill
Company: Pennsylvania Medicine
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of
providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting
innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of
medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means
collaboration with top clinical, technical and business
professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone
will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and
reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you
living your life's work?
- The Infusion RN works closely with the interdisciplinary health
care team to facilitate coordination of care across the continuum.
The Nurse focuses on expanding the knowledge and skills necessary
to provide individualized patient care based on physical,
psychosocial, cultural, educational, safety and age appropriate
consideration of assigned patients. The Nurse will also use
advanced clinical skills to perform health assessments relating to
the chemotherapy plan and triages patients according to assessments
that include such areas as emotional response, physical status,
acuity, response to treatment, potential complications and
educational needs of the patient and their family. The Nurse
actively seeks and provides feedback for improved clinical
practice, and demonstrates how nursing practice impacts the
organizational vision, mission, goals and the care delivery system.
The nurse complies with all regulations and standards of regulatory
and accrediting bodies.
- Collects and analyzes significant data to assure the
development of an integrated plan of nursing care for patients with
complex oncologic problems.
- Identifies goals for patient care pertinent to patient
populations with specialized needs and problems.
- Independently coordinates and implements plan of care through a
prioritized series of complex nursing interventions.
- Analyzes the relationship between patient problems, intended
outcomes and actual outcomes.
- Evaluates and integrates best current evidence with clinical
expertise in the delivery of patient care
- Utilizes appropriate information and technology to communicate,
collaborate with the interprofessional team, mitigate error and
support decision making across the continuum.
- Effectively engages in teamwork and cooperation in an effort to
provide safe, quality outcomes for patients.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required)
- BLS/ CPR as a healthcare provider as per the American Heart
- Registered Nurse - NJ (Required)
- New Jersey State Nurses License
- ONS Chemotheraphy Certified (Required)
- ONS chemotherapy/biotherapy provider card within 3 months of
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (Required)
- Nursing 2+ years Clinical professional nurse experience with
one year clinical oncology experience ONC strongly preferred
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best
care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our
employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest
prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine
employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission.
Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people
live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race,
ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual
violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status
as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
Keywords: Pennsylvania Medicine, Cherry Hill , PRN Infusion Nurse Cherry Hill, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!