Registered Dietitian, Home Health Care
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 20, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Dietician to
conduct intermittent consulting home care visits for our office
located in Cherry Hill, NJ. This is a Part-Time or Per Diem
position. This office services territories in the Camden county
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Planning, organizing, and conducting dietetic education for our
staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Assessing, developing, and counseling clients and families on
medical nutrition therapy for preventative care and disease
- Providing reliable, objective information and education to
individuals and families in a home health care setting.
- Translating the latest scientific findings and information so
that it is easy for our staff, clients, and caregivers to
understand and put into practice.
- Thorough documentation of clinical treatment through use of
electronic medical records.
- Ability to function as a member of the home health care team
with expertise in nutritional care.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in food and nutrition from an
accredited institution, as evidenced by diploma or
- Ability to maintain membership and registration in the American
- Must be a licensed Registered Dietician in the State delivering
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as
Registered Dietician in a health care setting.
- Home health care experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Cherry Hill , Registered Dietitian, Home Health Care, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!