Company: Bedrock Management Services Organization
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Bedrock Management Services Organization - The Nurse Clinical
Care Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and coordinating
care plans for patients in a program that provides transition of
care from the acute or post acute inpatient setting to home or
other post-acute care settings. The Nurse Care Coordinator will
coordinate with other health care professionals and Spring Hills
team members to ensure discharge readiness of enrolled
- Provides care planning through analysis of patient's past medical
records, current treatment records, and discharge notes from
- Works telephonically with patient and family/caregiver at the
time of Hospital Discharge, explains the program, and will complete
an initial health/social assessment.
- Collects the patient's and provider's demographic information for
use in scheduling post discharge physician visit.
- Collaborates with the health system staff and health care
professionals involved in treatment of the patient throughout the
patient's hospital stay*
- Coordinates post-discharge physician appointments for Program
- Provides education on condition-specific and discharge plan to
patients and family/caregivers.
- Identifies patient needs, changes in patient's condition, health,
mental status, social needs and takes appropriate action
- Documents accurately and timely all
interventions/activity/assessments for each patient in the
company's documentation system.
- Performs other job functions as assigned.
- Nurse with active and unrestricted New Jersey license and
preferably Pennsylvania and/or New York
- Ability to explain moderately complex information clearly and
succinctly to enhance customer's understanding.
- Ability to use the nursing process for problem solving of
patient's health questions/concerns.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision-making,
facilitation, conflict resolution and investigative skills.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and maintain
strict patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a complex and
changing working environment.
- Proficient in computer skills and knowledge of computer software,
including programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Medical/surgical/ Cardiac experience
- Discharge planning or liaison experience a plus
Keywords: Bedrock Management Services Organization, Cherry Hill , RN-Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!